Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Greetings and Salutations!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdy

Birdy

Greetings and Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings and Salutations!   Greetings and Salutations! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 3:03 am

Hiya! Brand new here, just started playing the game a little over a week ago. I stumbled on this forum and I'm excited to try to start trading for some of the better cards that I want to get my hands on! I guess I'll see you guys around!
Back to top Go down
vul
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations!   Greetings and Salutations! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:32 am

Welcome, welcome~ Good luck in your card hunt.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations!   Greetings and Salutations! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:41 pm

We warmly welcome you to the Fantasica Forums!
If this is your first time here, please read the rules of the forum before posting any thread in the Trading Center or anywhere else.
... Wild LATIAS APPEARS D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations!   Greetings and Salutations! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings and Salutations!
Page 1 of 1