Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hey newbie here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fantfan

Hey newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Hey newbie here   Hey newbie here I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:19 am

newbie here, please help complete the 7 day trial for rewards. Need allies and any help is appreciated.
Thx
Fantfan
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Hey newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey newbie here   Hey newbie here I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:14 am

Hello and Welcome to the Forums.
Please look at the rules of the forum before posting any thread in the Trading Center or anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
wookie31

wookie31

Hey newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey newbie here   Hey newbie here I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:55 am

Hi fantfan, I have sent you a response ingame. happy to help coz I needed help when I started and got some allies to assist me at the time. so time to pay back in kind Wink
Back to top Go down
fantfan

Hey newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey newbie here   Hey newbie here I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:50 am

looking for more allies, need to get a total of 10 please for the helmut bootcamp. also any times for the normal and hard missions. i followed a guide by madmen, but was still unable to do it Sad.

@wookie thx for the list, but i didnt know te were used for trading. so i ended up using them for questing ..... i still have 2 but it seems i am unable to trade them when i was trying to send 2 te for alfonso. idk y?
Back to top Go down
wookie31

wookie31

Hey newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey newbie here   Hey newbie here I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:27 am

if they are listed as te(p) that means personal and un-tradable. don't worry about the expenditure of the te, all just about all rookies do it. if you got enough sun drops in this event you may be able to get more, otherwise save your potions (pots) for the next event and try to earn some then. btw, I forgot to mention that a lot of people accept pots instead of te, but the ratio differs from individual to individual. at the moment, I am wiling to accept 2 pots instead of 1 te.
Also if you do manage to get a few pots/te and want to try a bundle trade for more than one card we can certainly look at helping you out.
Back to top Go down
DarkUmbreon48

DarkUmbreon48

Hey newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey newbie here   Hey newbie here I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:20 pm

Hiya newbie Smile
Welcome to the forum, overall we have a pretty great community here and in game. If you're like most of us around here you might get hooked pretty quick. If you ever have any questions about unit prices the best way to find out is to ask here on the forum, the veteran players here are reliable. http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t6109-price-check-trade-advice-thread

On a side note, beware there are scammers out there...some people claim they want to album and others say they want to level break units etc. Just be careful out there.
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t127-how-to-not-get-scammed-while-trading

You won't be able to do any trading until you reach level 31. Right now focus on leveling up some 4*s, like Helmut Smile
The best deal I've found is a set of 5 new 4*s for 2 te.

Last but not least, when I was first starting I found this guide to be incredibly helpful
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t2682-walkthrough-free-player

Good luck

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey newbie here   Hey newbie here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey newbie here
Page 1 of 1