Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Tutorial again after maintenance?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
troqu
☆☆
troqu

Tutorial again after maintenance? Empty
PostSubject: Tutorial again after maintenance?   Tutorial again after maintenance? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:09 pm

So after the maintenance/update I'm getting tutorial messages and cannot choose any quest area past 10. I tried going through all the quests in the first zone but that didn't fix it and I also tried doing the 10th zone boss.

Anyone ever had this before?
Back to top Go down
thesanctuary

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial again after maintenance?   Tutorial again after maintenance? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:12 pm

I am having the same problem
Back to top Go down
carlosfortwar

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial again after maintenance?   Tutorial again after maintenance? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:12 pm

troqu wrote:
So after the maintenance/update I'm getting tutorial messages and cannot choose any quest area past 10. I tried going through all the quests in the first zone but that didn't fix it and I also tried doing the 10th zone boss.

Lookat at the lowest part, there should be three buttons, one says "change page"
Back to top Go down
thesanctuary

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial again after maintenance?   Tutorial again after maintenance? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:13 pm

carlosfortwar wrote:
troqu wrote:

Lookat at the lowest part, there should be three buttons, one says "change page"

Ok, I feel silly now
Back to top Go down
troqu
☆☆
troqu

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial again after maintenance?   Tutorial again after maintenance? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:22 pm

thesanctuary wrote:
carlosfortwar wrote:
troqu wrote:

Ok, I feel silly now
Me too... Thanks Carlos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial again after maintenance?   Tutorial again after maintenance? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tutorial again after maintenance?
Page 1 of 1