Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists

Go down 
+13
beltane-flames
Curasa
basiliskeye
Dark Knlght
myad
pnoytroi
po1102
Shokkeru
jdelmundo
kelvgoh
clocksprocket
memphiskite
CreativeCC
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CreativeCC
☆☆
CreativeCC

CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists Empty
PostSubject: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:19 am

I bored during cool down from event so here a tier lists of hot and cuteness (= w =)

THIS LISTS IS JUST FOR FUN, DO NOT USE AS REFERENCE FOR BUYING OR SELLING

if you need any reference for buying or selling units check out struesdell's Tier Lists
https://fantasica.forumotion.com/t327-struesdell-s-tier-lists-9-28

While I play this game I met a lot of players and surprisingly there are a lot of players who choose leader by how pretty it is. So I decide to create a tier list of hot and cuteness and of course no dude units in this list. :3 (btw this is base on my opinion and I'm Asian so it may turn wired later XD)

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Units
Tier 1 Cornelia, Monica, Nina, Anastasia
Tier 2 Oktavia, Dorothea, Succubus, Cecilia
Tier 3 Petra, Faith, Agrippina
Tier 4 Gloria, Beatrix

Cornelia, iron bikini with giant club….nuff said XD
Monica,with innocence look in a blue shiny armor, no one can't stand that.
A samurai tomboy, Nina very popular in both male and female players.
Anastasia, she is a princess…..that's all. *poker face*

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Units
Tier 1 Rose, Sheryl, Kiki
Tier 2 Hildegarde, Franziska, Victoria, Vivian, Sarah, Emma
Tier 3 Meg, Sophia, Heidimerie, Seraphina, Elena
Tier 4 Plautia, Ceacilla, Margarite, Julia, Fiona

For Rose I think we all agree on her XD
Elf archer is awesome and female elf archer is even better, thumb up for Sheryl (= w =)b
Kiki, very sexy witch. some people said she is too young but she is a witch! She maybe over a 100. Razz

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Units
Tier 1 Yuriya, Scarlet, Alex
Tier 2 Samantha, Agnes, Gloria, Walpuris, Lieselotte, Estlin, Mylene, Charl, Gunnel
Tier 3 Chris, Miriam, Felicia, Mermaid, Maia, Dorothy, Fredrike
Tier 4 Georgine, Livia, Partenope, Paige, Achillea, Angela, Biance

Yuriya, everybody love ninja <3
Pirate queen of seven sea, Scarlet will rule your heart.
Alex, a classic dancer in all fantasy RPG world. Remind me a good old days (= w =)

I'm too lazy to do Like a Star @ heaven - Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven but like anyone care about those units. lol

Last edited by CreativeCC on Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:41 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : edit typo)
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:54 am

Me bored too... but cause my phone loves to fail on me and cut off all internet access after 5 mins... stupid network of mine....

That sounds so typical of men to do such things... heck, the game came from Japan, right? You can't really blame the white guys for the production - they just sorted out the licensing deals. Razz

Cornelia....? ...... meh...
Cecilia, on the other hand.... my eyes are definitely on her.... :3
I find it funny that 4* Gloria is better than 6* Princess Gloria, when they're almost the same character... XD
I kinda only like Nina for her knockback skill.... okay I lied, the samurai esthetic helps....
I still don't know what Anastasia looks like....

Rose, Kiki & Sheryl, huh... well then, I know who I'm missing then... X3
I don't know... I prefer Heidi more than Franz.... probably cause I dig redheads...

Agreed again for all Tier 4* females... too bad I didn't give them a chance in my deck... Razz
Agnes' back will always be facing towards me.
I kinda liked Angela since I had her as my leader for a while..... I still don't know why...

I'm sorry but I think men exist under the feet of the grand women ranked above them.
Except I still fancy Jane. Anyone got one to spare to me? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
CreativeCC
☆☆
CreativeCC

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:01 am

Now you got Jane, don't let her go this time lol
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:04 am

Ohohohohohohohohohoho.... no, I won't this time.....

> /////// <
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:07 am

Chris is a guy... just so you know.
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:14 am

clocksprocket wrote:
Chris is a guy... just so you know.

Chris is a guy who looks like a girl who ties her hair up like a guy who dresses like a girl who loves to be called a guy but is often referred to as HER or SHE but is actually TRULY a guy because Alex (The girl, don't make me repeat myself) give Chris an attack boost. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:16 am

And after ARAGON (Geez, not again, another cross-dressing name) is released, she would be in the TOP TIER! Erm, provided they make her a girl... Shocked
Back to top Go down
jdelmundo

jdelmundo

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:15 am

Gloria wearing this outfit, carrying a flag because her chest is practically its own country, is tier 4?!!!

CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists B6a481f08dbef9f2
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:18 am

jdelmundo wrote:
Gloria wearing this outfit, carrying a flag because her chest is practically its own country, is tier 4?!!!

Having a boob job downgrades the ranking. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shokkeru
☆☆
Shokkeru

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:35 pm

According to JP wiki, Chris is a female.

Also, I think the no guys rule should be omitted cuz Gleb and Helmut are top tier. Razz
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:06 pm

Shokkeru wrote:

Also, I think the no guys rule should be omitted cuz Gleb and Helmut are top tier. Razz

Yea Chris is a girl, she's affected by Claudio's attack boost.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 4:40 pm

Wait, for real?

Here I always laughed at people who thought Julian or Camille were girls, but... @___@
Back to top Go down
Shokkeru
☆☆
Shokkeru

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 4:59 pm

Yeah, either they totally goofed on the description for Chris or the original programmers made a mistake. Razz
Back to top Go down
CreativeCC
☆☆
CreativeCC

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:29 pm

jdelmundo wrote:

she look soulless to me *poker face* but corn have iron bikini too...with a stoking XD
Back to top Go down
CreativeCC
☆☆
CreativeCC

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:30 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Wait, for real?

Here I always laughed at people who thought Julian or Camille were girls, but... @___@
Wait.. Camille is a girl?
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:32 pm

Shokkeru wrote:

I was right~! Haha. Somebody said s/he/it was a boy haha
Back to top Go down
CreativeCC
☆☆
CreativeCC

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:51 pm

so Chris is a dude then Razz
Back to top Go down
Shokkeru
☆☆
Shokkeru

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:25 pm

Chris = girl, Camille = guy.
Back to top Go down
CreativeCC
☆☆
CreativeCC

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:45 pm

Shokkeru wrote:
Chris = girl, Camille = guy.
Ok thanks, now Chris is back on the list Razz
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:52 pm

nobody thinks tullia is cute?!? i like the image of her during the opening screen...
Back to top Go down
Dark Knlght
Peace Keeper [Retired]
Dark Knlght

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:02 pm

I'm a sucker for Georgine..mg42 sealed it for me...
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:10 pm

So I'm procrastinating on my work, so I'll start off and give my opinions on the 6* sprites/artwork.

I'm a girl, so I'll just comment on how cute/cool they look. I guess I'll do girls to limit it somewhat.

Agrippina & Cornelia: Errr...
Cecilia: I think she's pretty badass. Plus she has a doggy! And I like her face-icon. Approve!
Ana: No opinion.
Nina: Meh.
Minerva: As my bf said when I showed him, "tits!" But otherwise she has a kind of cool fiery (oxymoron?) look about her. :3
Oktavia: I think people know my opinion on her already... heh... Aside from butt, she has a giant claw hand. But I like her sprite in-game a lot.
Dorothea: Her, on the other hand, meh.
Monica: Love her sprite, not her artwork so much. At least she's decently clothed though!
Petra: I sorta like her face-icon, but I hate her sprite.
Princess Gloria: Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... Don't like her in-game sprite that much either, it's kinda awkward.
Succubus: Actually don't mind her.
Faith: Kinda cool-looking, and from what I recall her sprite is kinda cool as well.
Beatrix: Interesting sprite, but her artwork? Check out her slinky adventure-time right arm. Laughing

Back to top Go down
CreativeCC
☆☆
CreativeCC

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:49 am

myad wrote:
nobody thinks tullia is cute?!? i like the image of her during the opening screen...
I like her too, I will add the dragon units when they can be recruit tho. :3
Back to top Go down
CreativeCC
☆☆
CreativeCC

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:53 am

clocksprocket wrote:

Agrippina & Cornelia: Errr...

aside of iron bikini, Corn has a sexy look on her face tho :3
but for Agrippina, she looks mean and bossy. :/
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:59 am

I hate all the Gladiator chicks.... they put me off a lot...

The moment I got Livia from the VC event, I tried to pawn her off someone as soon as possible.

Too bad, she came back when someone tried to pawn it off on me....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next