Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+42
kogasu00
rimandir
supremeJD
Scyneir
BayushiKira
orielladf
kevorulez
LuziMiazawa
WindCrest
Sunchoy
vitamin99
KuroStar
themadmanazn
SonicAria
The Power 5
Timed
Despoted
vul
Fuhajin
memphiskite
ATB
Samhain1031
niareme
Roatanhi
jspam2751
Aniwo
Maggot
Therealtahu
DeathGU1Se
broom
HinakiHinari
Esofonic
st.
GitD16
GoldoaWillNotMove
rivkari
Kandachime
lmnseason
NotAPieceOfPie
wowyogurt
Cloudie
yokado
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:25 pm

Someone tell me.

For me, I love building my defense and I like decorating it with LE cards. I don't really like recruiting them when I have better unit cards. I really find LE monster cards more valuable. For some, they value units.

Anyone else got the feeling that we are facing 2 sided price in here? People collecting monsters and people collecting units.

There are still cards who loses value after recruiting but some have greater value upon recruit.

Anyone got some 2 cents?
Back to top Go down
Roatanhi
☆☆
Roatanhi

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:57 pm

ATB wrote:
YOU ARE SERIOUSLY MESSING UP!
I'm sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrry~~~~~~ I will trade my Matahari in for 30 Margots and bestow them on you ASAP!!

lmnseason wrote:
There are still cards who loses value after recruiting but some have greater value upon recruit.
I think it depends on how useful the recruit is (aka Sleipnir is a pretty decent 5★ recruit) or how pretty the unit is (Henry, maybe? I'm not sure which version of his card holds more value). I personally prefer units but I'm lazy about recruiting (unless it involves pretty mens :9). Monsters look pretty in defenses but I never get to see my own and very, very rarely attack an active player (testing only).

I recruited mermaid in my first ever recruitment (60sss, woo!) and don't regret it all. She was super useful for me in the Trials of Sol-Lune because crabs and krakens. That being said, she's now stuffed away in the inbox because 5★ and 6★ cards become more useful as your collection grows.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:28 pm

Roatanhi wrote:
ATB wrote:
YOU ARE SERIOUSLY MESSING UP!
I'm sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrry~~~~~~ I will trade my Matahari in for 30 Margots and bestow them on you ASAP!!

lmnseason wrote:
I think it depends on how useful the recruit is (aka Sleipnir is a pretty decent 5★ recruit) or how pretty the unit is (Henry, maybe? I'm not sure which version of his card holds more value). I personally prefer units but I'm lazy about recruiting (unless it involves pretty mens :9). Monsters look pretty in defenses but I never get to see my own and very, very rarely attack an active player (testing only).

I recruited mermaid in my first ever recruitment (60sss, woo!) and don't regret it all. She was super useful for me in the Trials of Sol-Lune because crabs and krakens. That being said, she's now stuffed away in the inbox because 5★ and 6★ cards become more useful as your collection grows.
Spoiler:

Sleipnir have a very bad monster status but as a unit, she's way better than most 5* cards.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:18 am

lmnseason wrote:
Someone tell me.

For me, I love building my defense and I like decorating it with LE cards. I don't really like recruiting them when I have better unit cards. I really find LE monster cards more valuable. For some, they value units.

Anyone else got the feeling that we are facing 2 sided price in here? People collecting monsters and people collecting units.

Anyone got some 2 cents?

Yea some peeps love mons while others are unit freaks..

I love both.. :>

ps: kinda hesitate to flip my borage, but ellen is still calling my name... :/ dang!
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:53 am

So I've been saving moba coins from advertisements...

What would be the best way to use them for maximum returns? Save up to 3000 coins for mega box, or save up 3800 coins for next step up pack (up to level 5).

Both mega box and step up pack lv5 give 15 cards, while step up packs "supposedly" increases the chances of getting 6* cards from "ridiculously small" to "incredibly small". It'll probably take me over a month to reach these targets, but anyway.

BTW, I will never, ever buy coins with actual money. Else my wife finds out, she will rip out my liver bare hands, sell it to cover the cost I spent, and keep the change. Not sure when/if the ads will stop. Until then, keep clicking for ads money =D
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:18 am

kevorulez wrote:

What would be the best way to use them for maximum returns? Save up to 3000 coins for mega box, or save up 3800 coins for next step up pack (up to level 5).

Both mega box and step up pack lv5 give 15 cards, while step up packs "supposedly" increases the chances of getting 6* cards from "ridiculously small" to "incredibly small". It'll probably take me over a month to reach these targets, but anyway.

BTW, I will never, ever buy coins with actual money. Else my wife finds out, she will rip out my liver bare hands, sell it to cover the cost I spent, and keep the change. Not sure when/if the ads will stop. Until then, keep clicking for ads money =D

Since my luck isn't that good in fanta, I will buy TE instead Razz

but feel free to buy step up, maybe the lady luck is on your side rabbit
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:45 am

Esofonic wrote:
kevorulez wrote:

That was something that came into mind later on lol.

Say I saved up 3800 coins, I can:
1) Buy step up pack up to lv 5: 15 cards, with "possibly" better pull rate
2) Buy mega box and step up pack to lv 3: 20 cards, with "usual" pull rate
3) 38 TE (or more if on sale): guaranteed to buy at least 1 decent 5*, possibly 2, at high levels

Decisions decisions, logic or gamble?

Anyway, are there any methods to increase the rate where mobage ads show up?
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:41 am

kevorulez wrote:
Esofonic wrote:
kevorulez wrote:

3) 38 TE (or more if on sale): guaranteed to buy at least 1 decent 5*, possibly 2, at high levels

I don't think there's any method to do so. At the moment, mobage ads are showing up like crazy, but then there's a time where I don't get any ads for around two weeks. |D
Back to top Go down
st.
☆☆
st.

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:03 pm

kevorulez wrote:
Esofonic wrote:
kevorulez wrote:

buy TEs. there are people who have spent thousands of dollars, real dollars on fanta and still pull crap. TEs are the only reliable investments.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:15 pm

even 1k++ feeder isn't enough to max all da kings Sad

I should have bought it in my spare time...
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:44 am

So much profit from last event and recruitment!
Back to top Go down
rivkari
☆☆☆
rivkari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:47 am

lucky Android users, I don't think you get MobaCoins for iPhone downloads...

Correct me if I'm wrong!
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:21 am

rivkari wrote:
lucky Android users, I don't think you get MobaCoins for iPhone downloads...

Correct me if I'm wrong!

As far as I know, you're right. I never saw an ad saying: "Download XY and get 25 MobaCoins!" and etc.

But I think iPhone users have an advantage too, if they're willing to spend money on this game: No credit card and the MobaCoins are "cheaper" then for the Android version. ^^ I know, in America you can buy PlayStore Cards, but here in German as an example not, only AppStore cards and such.

So... It seems like, Mobage/SS tries to give an advantage to all of us, depends on which mobile you've XD
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:38 pm

Done Inferno EX =) Time to take it easy until the next event.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:46 pm

HinakiHinari wrote:

I believe I'll never come to Inferno at all. |D Stuck at Hard 5...
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:38 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
HinakiHinari wrote:

It's okay, I wasn't able to do Inferno either until I got my first 6*.
Back to top Go down
NotAPieceOfPie
☆☆
NotAPieceOfPie

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:08 pm

omfg hard ex is way harder than all of inferno. dem ghosts.
inferno was way easier than it was in the past two mina's trials.
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:48 pm

NotAPieceOfPie wrote:
omfg hard ex is way harder than all of inferno. dem ghosts.
inferno was way easier than it was in the past two mina's trials.

Hmmm. I didn't have any problem with Hard EX at all. The only ones that took me multiple tries was Inferno 2 and Inferno 5.

Claudio with 6* poison mage allies and my missile 5*s was what I used for Hard EX.
Back to top Go down
st.
☆☆
st.

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:06 pm

can't get past hard ex, or inferno 2. :c

this event feels a little bit pointless though. the rewards are nice, but the goddesses are so one-use it feels like they would all get used up by everyone in a week.
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:55 am

st. wrote:
can't get past hard ex, or inferno 2. :c

this event feels a little bit pointless though. the rewards are nice, but the goddesses are so one-use it feels like they would all get used up by everyone in a week.
Hard EX was really difficult. Inferno EX was a breeze. I think you just need to position your units efficiently to clear it. Took me some time to rearrange.

The goddess rewards are nice if you can find buyers! Been seeing people selling for 2te per goddess.
Back to top Go down
Samhain1031

Samhain1031

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:00 am

Am stuck at 99% at inf 5 Sad
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:34 am

wowyogurt wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
HinakiHinari wrote:

It's okay, I wasn't able to do Inferno either until I got my first 6*.

I'll have a loooong way to my first 6*, since I actually really want Ridill or Grey : D Or I spent my whole life in one Event, dying after this, only to get a 6*... That'd be an idea too xD

I just want this darn Premium Ticket to get a good feeder! D: I hope my new Allies with magic units have a good affect at this!
Back to top Go down
orielladf

orielladf

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:45 am

I wish I was stronger Razz
How long are the most playing this game?
and do you use real money or?
Back to top Go down
WindCrest

WindCrest

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:48 am

I just started playing around almost 2 months ago.
Really struggling with Inferno quests. Razz
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:27 am

orielladf wrote:
I wish I was stronger Razz
How long are the most playing this game?
and do you use real money or?

all of the cheapskate here never use real money before and is intended to be that way...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next