Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Not so new

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DLC123G

DLC123G

Not so new Empty
PostSubject: Not so new   Not so new I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:56 pm

I joined during the Dark Tower event, and have (as my girlfriend would say) addictively not put this game down! I have finally decided to join the other card collectors here!
I love this game. Currently got Sheryl (level 55) as my Leader. Got Liselotte from the Dark Tower, and with Georgina from the Armed Forces, using Paige as my main witch during this event, I plan to have a nice 4* collection from the special packs during events Smile
Having a great time playing this game, and just wanted to say hi to everyone else Smile
Back to top Go down
profile4
Tyrant of the End [LEGENDARY]
profile4

Not so new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so new   Not so new I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:03 pm

Hai!
Back to top Go down
DLC123G

DLC123G

Not so new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so new   Not so new I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:34 pm

Hey Smile Oh I forgot to add I'm very missile/magic based, and currently on the hunt for Blad (the profile pic reminds me of Raiden from MGR:R) haha
Back to top Go down
CreativeCC
☆☆
CreativeCC

Not so new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so new   Not so new I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:54 am

actually he kinda look like Raiden lol now i can't unsee it
btw welcome to the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dark Knlght
Peace Keeper [Retired]
Dark Knlght

Not so new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so new   Not so new I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:57 am

I thought the same thing. Glad I'm not the only gamer here. Wait this is a forum for a game.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

Not so new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so new   Not so new I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:58 am

I can tolerate the new Raiden... Neutral

Not so new Raiden-mgs-rising
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
DLC123G

DLC123G

Not so new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so new   Not so new I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 6:11 am

Hopefully I'm not one of the few people out there who is excited for MGR:R :S
Got Sonia the other day. Currently on Floor 11 Lap 2, but no elixirs, game keeps crashing and I got bits and bobs to do today, so no chance of getting another Dragonspawn Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not so new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so new   Not so new I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not so new
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: