Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Kinda New!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Errisa

Errisa

Kinda New! Empty
PostSubject: Kinda New!   Kinda New! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:10 pm

Hi everyone I'm kinda new... actually been playing for a week. I was looking for more info on stronger cards because I'm really weak and I stumbled upon this site. And it's been really helpful!

I really liked the wlkthrough posted up and looking forward to trading for better cards!

Edit: I really need more allies as well so I thought I'll make an account and get some from here!
Back to top Go down
Menik

Menik

Kinda New! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinda New!   Kinda New! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:31 pm

Hey there, I'm new here too. More-so to the site than the game. Anyhow, welcome! ^-^ I'm Menik!
Back to top Go down
Errisa

Errisa

Kinda New! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinda New!   Kinda New! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:14 am

Hey Menik, I'm Errisa. And thanks for the welcome. hehe I thought this site was dead but its still really helpful so I'm glad I joined
Back to top Go down
TwilightSmash64

TwilightSmash64

Kinda New! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinda New!   Kinda New! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:14 am

Oh trust me, this site is FAR from dead!

Welcome, read up on the Fantasica Encyclopedia and try to get a shop started in the trading section as soon as possible to help you out.
Back to top Go down
wookie31

wookie31

Kinda New! Empty
PostSubject: Hi there   Kinda New! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:32 am

make sure you don't waste those Time elixirs and Potions, the tradeables are getting rarer from events. most people have a few spare trades up their sleeves and if you read up on "coming events" topic you can get hints on what to trade for
Back to top Go down
Errisa

Errisa

Kinda New! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinda New!   Kinda New! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:41 am

@TwilightSmash64- I guess I need to be more active on the forums to know how alive it can get and that's for the welcome

@Wookie31- uhhhh uhhh I saved some t.e but those potions I thought were worthless until I saw that in this event you could use them for something other than training. Oh well I'll just hope for more some day c:!
Back to top Go down
wookie31

wookie31

Kinda New! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinda New!   Kinda New! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:48 am

Potions can also substitute for t.e in trades, generally 3:2 or 2:1 pot for te. Unless we get another training event; then it's usually 1:1 Smile
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Kinda New! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinda New!   Kinda New! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:02 am

Hello and Welcome to the Forums.
Please look at the rules of the forum before posting any thread in the Trading Center or anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Errisa

Errisa

Kinda New! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinda New!   Kinda New! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:52 am

@wookie31 oh hmmm that trade seems a little weird; couldn't someone right now trade for a lot of pots (3 for every one te) and then during a training event they can make 3x the profit in te? Unless there is no way to tell what events going to come next?

@KuroStar Thanks for the welcome c:!
Back to top Go down
wookie31

wookie31

Kinda New! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinda New!   Kinda New! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:36 am

If you check the current events topic, you get an idea of what's coming up. BIG reason to check this site. BTW, apparently the next event is a training event, so save those pots if you are planning on trying for rewards Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kinda New! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinda New!   Kinda New! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kinda New!
Page 1 of 1