Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hello! New player here!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Michelfcb

Michelfcb

Hello! New player here! Empty
PostSubject: Hello! New player here!   Hello! New player here! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:10 am

Hello! My name is Michel, and I'm from Paraguay.

I've been playing since saturday, this game sure is addictive. Found out about this forum and joined right away to get tips about events, Trades, and get closer to the community here. Since I've just began my army is not that nice yet:

>4* Chris Lv 28 (Leader, love her 3-shot)
>4* Sage Lv 24
>4* Lingzi Lv 24
>2* Adelaide Lv 21
and everyone else underleveled. My goal is to make a team out of cute loli anime girls geek

Realized just a minute ago that event battles are too hard without allies, I don't know how everyone has full allies but nobody wants to add me in-game Sad So, If you wish to be my Ally (please do), or just say Hello, here's my ID# 73209054.

I'm hoping to make friends here as well. Tips on what to do next or how to get started in the forum would be appreciated. Looking forward to playing with everyone!
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Hello! New player here!   Hello! New player here! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:12 am

Hello and Welcome to the Forums.
Please look at the rules of the forum before posting any thread in the Trading Center or anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
kphalse

PostSubject: Re: Hello! New player here!   Hello! New player here! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:47 am

Same goal as me :p
Back to top Go down
Michelfcb

Michelfcb

PostSubject: Re: Hello! New player here!   Hello! New player here! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:55 pm

Because who doesn't like cute girls?
Also, lots of people added me in-game the morning after this post. Thank you all! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! New player here!   Hello! New player here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! New player here!
Page 1 of 1