Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hello!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DFuzzy1

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:17 pm

Hello everyone! Been playing this game for almost a month now (just finished my first bingo card a few days ago!) but finally decided to stick around for the long haul after dropping some cash on the Step Up packs. My grand plan to quest 100,000 BT for Derg on the last day of the Dark Deeds event went south due to a case of the sniffles, and I had already stepped up thrice, so... Surprised

Currently working on events, training, and character leveling. I've made it through chapter 25, but I don't want to go any farther because my own characters are still vastly underleveled (just got two 4*'s past level 35 Embarassed ) and I don't want to start another artifact set only to have my stuff stolen out from under me No

Anyways, I look forward to working with everyone!
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:12 am

Hello and Welcome to the Forums.
Please look at the rules of the forum before posting any thread in the Trading Center or anywhere else.
Back to top Go down

Hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: