Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Wow screw this!

Go down 
+36
KuroStar
Momokomoko
Sabin76
Blargod
BarbaricBeast
masta518
Schdawn
pnoytroi
The Power 5
Rising Anger
BigYojimbo
aubade888
MythSearcher
Pennachio
DFuzzy1
Eretai
aquajade
rkf1zero
Grimblade88
Corruptvoid
ggorrell77
Esofonic
penguizaur
RoyalGargoyle
loniguseze
candyFrog
Happiemealz
Sunchoy
jackiro12
memphiskite
lmnseason
CP_Cranfill
M60A1
carlosfortwar
DeathGU1Se
Sokku
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

Wow screw this! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:41 am

Can you imagine someone playing this game throughout the event and still get nothing more than a bear? That person would just become a terrorist and nuke Mobage within 10 years.
Back to top Go down
rkf1zero

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:24 am

lmnseason wrote:
Can you imagine someone playing this game throughout the event and still get nothing more than a bear? That person would just become a terrorist and nuke Mobage within 10 years.

And somewhere along the way, they'll form an alliance with someone who got nothing but Nils. Laughing
Back to top Go down
aquajade

aquajade

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:25 am

So far a grand total of 2 Nils and a Bear!

Worst luck ever.
Back to top Go down
Eretai

Eretai

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:06 pm

Quote :
Lap 1: Bear
Lap 2: Devil
Lap 3: Debbie
Lap 4: Bear
Almost done with lap 5.

I'm frustrated at this game, period. Not just this event.

The in-game economy is so f**ing absurd, it's not even funny.

~$1 = 100 Mobacoin
1 TE = 100 Mobacoin
Therefore, 1 TE = $1

Ok. Not too bad.

BUT!

People are wanting 15-60 TE for a 5* (LOL@Zande, he's not even that good), and hundreds of TE for a 6*.
F*** YOU YOU GREEDY SON OF A B***H.

I saw someone selling a unit named Faith for 900 TE.
WHO THE F*** PAYS $900 FOR 1 UNIT MADE OF A FEW DOZEN PIXELS ON A PHONE GAME??!?!?!?

Every 4*/5*/6* should be no more than MAYBE 10 TE each if you look at it monetarily.
I DON'T GIVE A FLYING BAG OF S**T HOW "RARE" THE CARD IS. IT'S NOT WORTH $5-$900 TO ANYONE!

BUT WAIT! I HAVE AN IDEA.

ITS A TRADING CARD GAME. WHY DON'T WE *GASP* TRADE CARDS?!?!?

I'm about -this- close to rage quitting.
Back to top Go down
DFuzzy1

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:11 pm

First boss prize was 3 non-personal TEs. It's been downhill ever since. Luna and BP for the other boss prizes, and lap 1 gave me a bear.

Does the dungeon keep getting harder and harder with each lap, or only after the first one?
Back to top Go down
Pennachio

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:46 pm

penguizaur wrote:
i got 27 TE so far 2 holly and 1 debbie

There is no way... lol
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:56 pm

My ally got 2 Holly in 2 laps.

My own rewards so far is far from satisfactory(2 accounts playing here):
1* Nils X2 (very lame pun, and very useless)
2* bear X3
3* Annie X2
5* Devil (sold for 5 pots)
2* Crab X2

The best thing I got?
3TE, from 5th Floor in lap 4.

Last edited by MythSearcher on Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:11 pm

Eretai wrote:

~$1 = 100 Mobacoin
1 TE = 100 Mobacoin
Therefore, 1 TE = $1

Ok. Not too bad.

BUT!

People are wanting 15-60 TE for a 5* (LOL@Zande, he's not even that good), and hundreds of TE for a 6*.

WHO THE F*** PAYS $900 FOR 1 UNIT MADE OF A FEW DOZEN PIXELS ON A PHONE GAME??!?!?!?

Every 4*/5*/6* should be no more than MAYBE 10 TE each if you look at it monetarily.
I DON'T GIVE A FLYING BAG OF S**T HOW "RARE" THE CARD IS. IT'S NOT WORTH $5-$900 TO ANYONE!

The glitch is, TE's are not really worth $1 in game.
Yes, you can buy TE for $1.
However, you get TE in game for FREE.
I'm a free player and I got 11 5*, 1 6* 7TE and 89 Pots, the total TE worth of the 5&6* cards are about 350+TE.(Matahari~100, Reamy~50-60?, Barbara~25, Rem~25, Ater~20-30, Particia~20, Norma~30, Hrwm,Ignat,Thrain about 15@, 2Zande~10)

Also, to tell you the truth, any new account can rake you around at least 2~300 mobacoins for installing and registering other mobage games, and the game does not have rules to stop you from registering multiple accounts, you just need to level them to lv 30 and register them on new devices, which is actually not that hard to come by if you got friends who don't really play games on their smart phones.
And there's these VERY rich players who keep spending 4 digits in events its not even funny.

So, If you are hardcore enough, just play normally on 1 device, create new accounts from time to time, level them to 30, earn free mobacoins, buy TE, participates in events that give you TE/Pots, get tickets from boot camp and use them, then if you got a friend who won't play, but is willing to lend you his/her phone for like 10~15 mins during meals, register an account on that phone and trade all TE, Pots and 4~5* cards, then ditch that account.(pay a generous amount of luna to stop the triggering of RMT flags in SS's servers)

I am pretty sure some of the players are doing this, and ended up having quite a lot of TE and Potions for free.

They might be selling TE and Potions @$1, but this does NOT mean they are worth that much in game.
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:14 pm

Eretai wrote:
Quote :
Lap 1: Bear
Lap 2: Devil
Lap 3: Debbie
Lap 4: Bear
Almost done with lap 5.

~$1 = 100 Mobacoin
1 TE = 100 Mobacoin
Therefore, 1 TE = $1

Ok. Not too bad.

BUT!

I found this post to be very insulting. I am not a player who pays money for the game on a regular basis (my last and only RCR was a Barb). I have worked my way up very slowly by competing and trading.

The people who pay for competitions and rare cards are adults, and have decided based on their monetary situation that they value spending and competing. A very large percentage of sales and pulled cards come from top players who spend on competing. I am happy that their monetary contributions keep the servers running, and keep cards circulating for me to buy. I don't think they ever deserved to be mocked or called crazy for supporting a game they enjoy. If you buy a game console it costs 300 dollars, and then 60 dollars for each game. That is your decision.

Also Faith is a really rare card, so they have no obligation to sell her for anything less than what they want. At the end of the day she is their card. When someone comes on my profile and asks the price of my card, I price it at what would personally motivate me to give something away that I like. That is my way of valuing things in the game. I am not obligated to price my card or give it to anyone for any particular price. If I value Nils at 2k te that's my choice (no one will want to buy him from me), but no one should rage at me for valuing him at that either.

We are fortunate to have a trading system, and have currency that has a certain value to it (it fluctuates based on events, but it isn't worth a dollar just because you can buy for a dollar). I wouldn't have been able to get my dream cards without a trading system, as others have as well.
Back to top Go down
Happiemealz
☆☆☆
Happiemealz

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:26 pm

[quote="Eretai"]
Quote :
TL, DR

Hold up a sec while I trade you all the cards I acquired from playing 14 hours every day over 3 months.
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:33 pm

[quote="Happiemealz"]
Eretai wrote:
Quote :
TL, DR

Hold up a sec while I trade you all the cards I acquired from playing 14 hours every day over 3 months.

Pretty much XD
Back to top Go down
BigYojimbo

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:00 pm

This game could be worse. It could be like Transformers Legends where there is no trading system and almost no events. Or like Marvel with static images and 4* cards (and fused 4* cards) are actually worthless since it's so much easier to level in that game. Not to mention Marvel's awful trading system.

I've greatly enjoyed this game even if this event's prizes are pissing me off.
Back to top Go down
Sokku
☆☆☆☆☆
Sokku

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:03 pm

4 Floors now.

3 Bears
1 Annie

Please no more 2* monsters! Ughh.

I'm so envious of people who are getting Holly's and have only done like 1 or 2 laps. They don't realize how lucky they are!

Sad
Back to top Go down
Rising Anger

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:29 pm

Does anyone know if it matters that they beat the bosses in one go or not?
Back to top Go down
The Power 5
☆☆
The Power 5

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:15 pm

Sokku wrote:
4 Floors now.

3 Bears
1 Annie

Please no more 2* monsters! Ughh.

I'm so envious of people who are getting Holly's and have only done like 1 or 2 laps. They don't realize how lucky they are!

Sad

Only 3 bears lol, I have 7. Razz
Back to top Go down
DeathGU1Se
☆☆☆☆☆
DeathGU1Se

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:46 pm

Nils is the ultimate consolation prize: Nils, he's equivalent to tissue in a lottery.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:50 pm

Umm.. it's called this event is Silicon giving people who spend a time off from spending..

And we have posted the links to the Japan website using Google Translate (which sucks but still gives you the gist of event information) that:

1. This event only rewards 5* highest
2. No BT Points Ranking
3. Read the whole page of the events. Especially the comments. Players on there write
their prizes received: some received 3 bears in 3 laps.

So please, with the resources provided to you, make use of them and explore the website. The Japanese players do comment on their events as well like we do. So you know what to expect.

Back to top Go down
Schdawn
☆☆
Schdawn

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:15 am

umm Japanese players don't usually post on the wiki,
they post a lot more on the message board

(here is the general chat thread from around the time the Bear Cave Event was held last year http://jbbs.livedoor.jp/netgame/10465/storage/1350457466.html )
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:35 am

Happiemealz wrote:
14 hours every day
Question
scratch
Exclamation
Shocked
affraid
Back to top Go down
BarbaricBeast
☆☆
BarbaricBeast

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:47 am

just finished lap 10, and got my 6th bear. doesnt get better haha
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:09 am

Everyone's going bear-zerk over this event.
Back to top Go down
Sunchoy

Sunchoy

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:10 am

BarbaricBeast wrote:

Damn your luck sucks LOL. The other 4 laps ought ta be pretty damn good to balance the badness of the bears :p
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:18 am

$50 a quitter doesn't quit this game
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
BarbaricBeast
☆☆
BarbaricBeast

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:29 am

Sunchoy wrote:
BarbaricBeast wrote:

Damn your luck sucks LOL. The other 4 laps ought ta be pretty damn good to balance the badness of the bears :p

eh, not too bad. Debbie, Annie, A minotaur and a crab. so they were actually pretty decent
Back to top Go down
Sabin76
☆☆☆
Sabin76

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:38 am

Debbie, Annie, Bear, Crab, Nils. If I keep this up, I'll eventually collect the whole family!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow screw this!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: