Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

TO ALL NEW SERIOUS NEW PLAYERS!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JonmazingLy

TO ALL NEW SERIOUS NEW PLAYERS!! Empty
PostSubject: TO ALL NEW SERIOUS NEW PLAYERS!!   TO ALL NEW SERIOUS NEW PLAYERS!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:15 pm

Add me and use me as an ally. I have a lvl100+ 5 star Diane with knock back. I.D 1000121

Trying to get as much ally points as possible will delete inactives.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL NEW SERIOUS NEW PLAYERS!!   TO ALL NEW SERIOUS NEW PLAYERS!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:10 am

Hello and Welcome to the Forums.
Please look at the rules of the forum before posting any thread in the Trading Center or anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
JonmazingLy

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL NEW SERIOUS NEW PLAYERS!!   TO ALL NEW SERIOUS NEW PLAYERS!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:14 am

I did and it turns out I'm not spamming harassing or trying to trade anything for none fantasica currency. If you read closely I'm trying to add new members so they can use my character to help them get through. Weird.
Back to top Go down
JonmazingLy

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL NEW SERIOUS NEW PLAYERS!!   TO ALL NEW SERIOUS NEW PLAYERS!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:16 am

Oh and I'm not putting lewd images. Which I believe we're the only actually rules posting if you read policies they are the first and pretty much only ones stated.
Back to top Go down
Moondesert

Moondesert

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL NEW SERIOUS NEW PLAYERS!!   TO ALL NEW SERIOUS NEW PLAYERS!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:21 am

This is not really the correct place to find allies.

Try here:
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t472-looking-for-allies-thread
Back to top Go down
JonmazingLy

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL NEW SERIOUS NEW PLAYERS!!   TO ALL NEW SERIOUS NEW PLAYERS!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:26 am

Then put that in the rules. If you don't want new members as your allies then you don't need to but seeing how I didn't break any rules I don't see why you're still messaging me. Awkwardddd.
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL NEW SERIOUS NEW PLAYERS!!   TO ALL NEW SERIOUS NEW PLAYERS!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:32 am

You're being kinda hostile towards people who are just trying to help. KuroStar was just greeting and posting that just in case you were planning on posting on the other threads. If you check other new members' threads, you can see that's just to make sure you don't get an unnecessary ban.

Moondesert was just pointing you to the correct place to find allies (not that there's anything wrong with putting it here, but more people would see it in the other thread).

If you're referring to "messaging" to PMs, then that's another story, but if you're talking about the above, read carefully before answering like that to people who are writing in your thread.
Back to top Go down
JonmazingLy

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL NEW SERIOUS NEW PLAYERS!!   TO ALL NEW SERIOUS NEW PLAYERS!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:41 am

If you actually read carefully you can kind of see I'm not being hostile what so ever. Actually I find it hard to find any form in inappropriate wording what so ever. I'm merely wondering why is he telling me to read the rules as if I had broken one of then when I clearly didn't. And if you go on " home " page there's no forum starting with "find allies" well not on my iPhone atleast the closest thing to it would be new members. If this is such a big deal to y'all. Why don't you make an official forum page on the " home " page titled " finding allies" unless there's already on which I don't see on my iPhone I'd even be more than glad to screen shot the home page for you. That is unless you guys consider that a lewd image which I wouldn't understand why but you probably would considering how it was assumed I broke a rule when I didn't. Weird.
Back to top Go down
JonmazingLy

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL NEW SERIOUS NEW PLAYERS!!   TO ALL NEW SERIOUS NEW PLAYERS!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:43 am

Oh and it's almost clear I was planning on posting another thread since 2 days had already past and I even forgot about this one only remembering from an email.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL NEW SERIOUS NEW PLAYERS!!   TO ALL NEW SERIOUS NEW PLAYERS!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TO ALL NEW SERIOUS NEW PLAYERS!!
Page 1 of 1