Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hi peeps, I'm new here!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jaroinho

Hi peeps, I'm new here! Empty
PostSubject: Hi peeps, I'm new here!   Hi peeps, I'm new here! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:18 am

Hello, i joined the game last week, and i'm looking foward to a helpful and cheerful community Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Hi peeps, I'm new here!   Hi peeps, I'm new here! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:10 am

Hello and Welcome to the Forums.
Please look at the rules of the forum before posting any thread in the Trading Center or anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
jaroinho

PostSubject: Re: Hi peeps, I'm new here!   Hi peeps, I'm new here! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:21 pm

can anyone help me with a strategy not to lose faith on the game?
Back to top Go down
wookie31

wookie31

PostSubject: Re: Hi peeps, I'm new here!   Hi peeps, I'm new here! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:59 am

instant gratification is only for those with deep pockets Exclamation

if you want the mst out of the game, take it easy to begin with, get a few allies and don't try to win any events. save up your potions and time elixirs until you have something you want to trade them for ( 4* heroes hint,hint) but do your research. a lot of people are trading 4* units for 1te (time elixir) at the moment and half-levelled ones for 3-4te

if you get any premium tickets, don't cash them in as you will most likely only get a 1* or 2*, they are better to use in Leanna's shop with some useful stuff even for beginners and a small chance for a 4* unit (yes even a teeny, tiny chance for a 5*)

anyway, good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi peeps, I'm new here!   Hi peeps, I'm new here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi peeps, I'm new here!
Page 1 of 1