Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Kato - Fantasy Recruited Catoblepass [image]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

Kato - Fantasy Recruited Catoblepass [image] Empty
PostSubject: Kato - Fantasy Recruited Catoblepass [image]   Kato - Fantasy Recruited Catoblepass [image] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 4:30 pm

My first time using Sai, decided to download it for the Unreal Creatures contest and practice a bit with it before beginning with the monster. So... here is my interpretation of how a recruited catoblepass should be like. pig

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mewcake
☆☆
Mewcake

PostSubject: Re: Kato - Fantasy Recruited Catoblepass [image]   Kato - Fantasy Recruited Catoblepass [image] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:29 pm

Lol I love it!!!
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: Kato - Fantasy Recruited Catoblepass [image]   Kato - Fantasy Recruited Catoblepass [image] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:15 pm

Mewcake wrote:
Lol I love it!!!

TY, you are so sweet Mewcakes Smile (See what I did here?). jocolor *Badum tsss*
Back to top Go down
Mewcake
☆☆
Mewcake

PostSubject: Re: Kato - Fantasy Recruited Catoblepass [image]   Kato - Fantasy Recruited Catoblepass [image] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:21 am

lolol I only noticed what you did there.. after you said "(see what I did here?)" XD I laughed after that XD Im a weeee bit slow tonight, yeah?
Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

PostSubject: Re: Kato - Fantasy Recruited Catoblepass [image]   Kato - Fantasy Recruited Catoblepass [image] I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:04 pm

Cool interpretation. Can you feed him to 6*'s too?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kato - Fantasy Recruited Catoblepass [image]   Kato - Fantasy Recruited Catoblepass [image] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kato - Fantasy Recruited Catoblepass [image]
Page 1 of 1