HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share
 

 [Image] I love Adele a little too much..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phyrexica



Join date : 2013-03-13
Posts : 133

[Image] I love Adele a little too much.. Empty
PostSubject: [Image] I love Adele a little too much..   [Image] I love Adele a little too much.. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:53 pm

The original version of this art was hentai loll but I'm pretty proud of how it came out ^_^";
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
David2skills
☆☆☆☆☆
David2skills

Join date : 2013-01-29
Posts : 931

[Image] I love Adele a little too much.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Image] I love Adele a little too much..   [Image] I love Adele a little too much.. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:12 pm

lols xD, very nice ^^
Back to top Go down
CronaRamona
☆☆
CronaRamona

Join date : 2012-12-22
Posts : 209

[Image] I love Adele a little too much.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Image] I love Adele a little too much..   [Image] I love Adele a little too much.. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:18 pm

Aw so cute!

So wait did you take an image and alter it and make your own changes, or did you draw this looking off of something, or..? Im just wondering what you mean by the 'original version'

Very good tho, I can't draw anything on the computer >.>
Back to top Go down
Phyrexica



Join date : 2013-03-13
Posts : 133

[Image] I love Adele a little too much.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Image] I love Adele a little too much..   [Image] I love Adele a little too much.. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:19 am

CronaRamona wrote:
Aw so cute!

So wait did you take an image and alter it and make your own changes, or did you draw this looking off of something, or..? Im just wondering what you mean by the 'original version'

Very good tho, I can't draw anything on the computer >.>
I drew it myself with my bamboo tablet, what I mean by original is that i originally drew her naked with some other *cough*minor differences. I drew her clothes for a forum friendly version. :3 and thank you!
Back to top Go down
CronaRamona
☆☆
CronaRamona

Join date : 2012-12-22
Posts : 209

[Image] I love Adele a little too much.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Image] I love Adele a little too much..   [Image] I love Adele a little too much.. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:38 am

Ahh okay. lol that makes sense Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Join date : 2012-08-14
Posts : 553

[Image] I love Adele a little too much.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Image] I love Adele a little too much..   [Image] I love Adele a little too much.. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:03 pm

Phyrexica wrote:

I drew it myself with my bamboo tablet, what I mean by original is that i originally drew her naked with some other *cough*minor differences. I drew her clothes for a forum friendly version. :3 and thank you!

Smart choice.

And does having a pressure sensitive tablet work much better than a regular one? I have a tablet that I mostly doodle on, but I'm curious if there's a vast difference.

_________________
clocksprocket wrote:
Trust me, my ass is just as nice, but I don't go around wearing just stockings and underwear and thrusting it out at random people.

POPULARITY LIST SEASON TWO, WEEK ONE UNDER WAY!
Back to top Go down
Phyrexica



Join date : 2013-03-13
Posts : 133

[Image] I love Adele a little too much.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Image] I love Adele a little too much..   [Image] I love Adele a little too much.. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:28 pm

Crowex wrote:
Phyrexica wrote:

I drew it myself with my bamboo tablet, what I mean by original is that i originally drew her naked with some other *cough*minor differences. I drew her clothes for a forum friendly version. :3 and thank you!

Smart choice.

And does having a pressure sensitive tablet work much better than a regular one? I have a tablet that I mostly doodle on, but I'm curious if there's a vast difference.
I haven't used a non pressure sensitive tablet to draw before but I do love playing with pressure settings and tools to get interesting effects with my lines. ^_^ It helps keep them a lot neater too.
Back to top Go down
Czechbrutality

Czechbrutality

Join date : 2013-04-15
Posts : 27

[Image] I love Adele a little too much.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Image] I love Adele a little too much..   [Image] I love Adele a little too much.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:43 pm

Great job..!!!
Back to top Go down
http://Tiltedwebdesign.com
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

Join date : 2012-09-23
Posts : 288

[Image] I love Adele a little too much.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Image] I love Adele a little too much..   [Image] I love Adele a little too much.. I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:06 pm

nice work, like the colors.
Back to top Go down
propfeatbagnino



Join date : 2012-11-19
Posts : 36

[Image] I love Adele a little too much.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Image] I love Adele a little too much..   [Image] I love Adele a little too much.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:31 am

we need to see the origina one! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




[Image] I love Adele a little too much.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Image] I love Adele a little too much..   [Image] I love Adele a little too much.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
[Image] I love Adele a little too much..
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» how to make a image clickable on my forum when i post?
» The header image slider
» Banner Image
» Multi forum image
» HTML Help/Ban Image

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Artwork Center-
Jump to: