Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

never buy card packs/boxes with mobacoins

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
timoff

never buy card packs/boxes with mobacoins Empty
PostSubject: never buy card packs/boxes with mobacoins   never buy card packs/boxes with mobacoins I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:03 am

So I just bought this new premium box for 1500 mobacoins, and what do I get? 2 Johann 1 fernando 1 gustav and 1 katharine and 1 Maia.. 5 3* and 1 shitty 4* for 1500 mobacoins.. Oh and look, there is a 6* on display for the box.

I'm just saying this so you people don't make same mistakes unless you are rich bastards ^^.

It would be far more worth to just buy 15 Te save up for 10-15 more and get a 5*... Mobage seriously needs to understand the game currency before making these Waffle packages.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: never buy card packs/boxes with mobacoins   never buy card packs/boxes with mobacoins I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:12 am

timoff wrote:
So I just bought this new premium box for 1500 mobacoins, and what do I get? 2 Johann 1 fernando 1 gustav and 1 katharine and 1 Maia.. 5 3* and 1 shitty 4* for 1500 mobacoins.. Oh and look, there is a 6* on display for the box.

I'm just saying this so you people don't make same mistakes unless you are rich bastards ^^.

It would be far more worth to just buy 15 Te save up for 10-15 more and get a 5*... Mobage seriously needs to understand the game currency before making these Waffle packages.

I remember seeing a post about someone drawing 2* with a step up 7...

and yes, you are right.. better to just buy TE instead of box unless you are feeling a super duper lucky Smile
Back to top Go down
timoff

PostSubject: Re: never buy card packs/boxes with mobacoins   never buy card packs/boxes with mobacoins I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:15 am

I seriously wanna kill myself right now T_T That was my Riot Points money but I really liked this game and wanted to treat myself but instead I'm suicidal D:

The thing is I got recommended by a friend to buy the box and it turns out he has never bought Mobacoins ever before -.-

Oh well xD
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: never buy card packs/boxes with mobacoins   never buy card packs/boxes with mobacoins I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:18 am

timoff wrote:
I seriously wanna kill myself right now T_T That was my Riot Points money but I really liked this game and wanted to treat myself but instead I'm suicidal D:

The thing is I got recommended by a friend to buy the box and it turns out he has never bought Mobacoins ever before -.-

Oh well xD

hey... you have a badass friend over there... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Yuan
☆☆☆☆
Yuan

PostSubject: Re: never buy card packs/boxes with mobacoins   never buy card packs/boxes with mobacoins I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:19 am

You can get some pretty awesome things in the packs, but I reserve my money for step-ups or packs with event items I want.

Most of the time you do just wind up getting screwed.
Back to top Go down
timoff

PostSubject: Re: never buy card packs/boxes with mobacoins   never buy card packs/boxes with mobacoins I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:23 pm

Yupp, I got screwed pretty hard and now I haven't gotten a single arena ticket for around 7 rounds of 17-5.. and I just got out of top 2000 in Arena -.- Currently 2160 because I haven't gotten any ticket since I bought that pack. So sad... Most unlucky game day in my life -.-
Back to top Go down
Nooblack
☆☆☆☆
Nooblack

PostSubject: Re: never buy card packs/boxes with mobacoins   never buy card packs/boxes with mobacoins I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:47 pm

Too bad D:
A new hero is also coming out soon for LoL
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: never buy card packs/boxes with mobacoins   never buy card packs/boxes with mobacoins I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:19 pm

This has been said many times before and I will say it once again. To all new players, please buy TE and purchase 5* and 6* cards from players. This is the cheapest and safest way of spending money and a guaranteed 6*. Some people spend over $500 and still get nothing good.

This advice is approved by lmn and the rest of the people that agrees with it. May the paying players bless us more TE.

Kupo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: never buy card packs/boxes with mobacoins   never buy card packs/boxes with mobacoins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

never buy card packs/boxes with mobacoins
Page 1 of 1