Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

❤ Hara the Michiyo here ❤

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HaraMichiyo

HaraMichiyo

❤ Hara the Michiyo here ❤ Empty
PostSubject: ❤ Hara the Michiyo here ❤   ❤ Hara the Michiyo here ❤ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:57 am

Deeeeaaar Fantasica-rians!! I'm Hara ^_^,, a lady from Malaysia.

I've been playing Fantasica for a month and now only realized that there's a introduction thread for new members!

Nice to meet ya~ Hope to get all your supports in my tough journey of Fantasica! LOL!

By the way, my game ID is 67416450 ❤❤❤

XOXO
Back to top Go down
Zenobius

Zenobius

PostSubject: Re: ❤ Hara the Michiyo here ❤   ❤ Hara the Michiyo here ❤ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:06 am

Welcome, Hara! Smile
Back to top Go down
SnowNeko

SnowNeko

PostSubject: Re: ❤ Hara the Michiyo here ❤   ❤ Hara the Michiyo here ❤ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:25 pm

om nom Smile u should try be in the chat sometime!
or pm me something just for talk
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: ❤ Hara the Michiyo here ❤   ❤ Hara the Michiyo here ❤ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:29 pm

Welcome to the forum, please read all rules for all sections before posting in those respective threads. We also have a chat room on the bottom of the main page of the forum, feel free to join us there if you feel like talking about Fanta.
Back to top Go down
HaraMichiyo

HaraMichiyo

PostSubject: Re: ❤ Hara the Michiyo here ❤   ❤ Hara the Michiyo here ❤ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:22 am

Thanks! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ❤ Hara the Michiyo here ❤   ❤ Hara the Michiyo here ❤ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

❤ Hara the Michiyo here ❤
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: