Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Fanatasica's economy and players

Go down 
+2
myad
lmnseason
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

Fanatasica's economy and players - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanatasica's economy and players   Fanatasica's economy and players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:29 pm

Blargod wrote:
lmnseason wrote:
Blargod wrote:
lmnseason wrote:
Blargod wrote:
You guys haven't gone to a bar on St. Patrick's day huh? Oral diarrhea in the literal and figurative sense when they're no longer sober and ramble on just before the tide of green darkness is ready to sweep over the floor.
Got green shoes and green polo for that day. Thinking of adding some beer in to it. They should make that day a beer day in every streets and ban all cars... That would be exciting.

Planning to dye your hair as well? Some people here also dye their hair green or blue-green. Pretty crazy sometimes.

Yeah... I wouldn't be surprised if there was statistical evidence for greater car damages during that day. Also... blood transfusion awareness day before st. Patrick's! lol
Tomorrow is Cancer awareness day in my city... Pink everywhere and buses. I do not intend to join that one. Green is good. The Irish Power Ranger.

Oh no.. I was joking about the blood transfusion. People do the craziest things to get smashed more quickly. I don't need to since I'm light weight.
Oh, haha! Well, lots of things going on in my city. Thinking of getting smashed on the Sunday night because I am off work Monday. YEEEEHAAAAA kupo!
Back to top Go down

Fanatasica's economy and players
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2