Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Howdy everyone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zictren

Howdy everyone Empty
PostSubject: Howdy everyone   Howdy everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:41 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm new to this game but so far I just can't seem to put my phone down. I was reading up on some of the guides and majority of them are easy enough it seems, just time consuming. I need allies, however I'm not sure how to add allies using their code since it doesn't give me that choice in game? How do people usually add someone from the forum?

I hope you all have a great day!
Back to top Go down
DeepSubmerge

DeepSubmerge

Howdy everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy everyone   Howdy everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:15 pm

To add allies using their code (I just learned this today, I'm also pretty new lol) go to the "Trade" button and search for people using their code that way. At their profile, you can recruit them.

I'll send you a request if you don't mind. I need all the allies I can get. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hunkamajunka
☆☆☆
Hunkamajunka

Howdy everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy everyone   Howdy everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:18 pm

welcome, have fun in the forums, join a guild if interested
Back to top Go down
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆
Soggytoaster

Howdy everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy everyone   Howdy everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:44 am

Welcome to the forums Zictren.
Looks as though Submerge answered the question for you Smile

Here are some links that may come in handy:

-First thing to do is read the forum rules-
Forum Policies and Information

-This thread has answers to many questions-
FAQ Thread

-Use this spreadsheet for any enhance calculations you wish to perform before using feeders-
Enhancing Spreadsheet

-This is a list of cards with pictures and stats for comparison-
Fantasica Encyclopedia

-And of course there is a wiki for everything-
Unofficial Fantasica Wiki

I hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
zictren

Howdy everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy everyone   Howdy everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:53 pm

I also need help banking my cards/luna but I don't really trust my allies. Is there a trusted source to trade with on the forum?
Back to top Go down
fmhern

fmhern

Howdy everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy everyone   Howdy everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 4:29 pm

Zic, your cards/luna aren't in danger when you need to bank them. Here's how it works:

1. You initiate the "trade" with any of your allies.
2. Your ally has two choices:
2a. Press "Cancel trade," successfully banking your items in your Inbox.
2b. They try to offer you something in return for your items. If they do this, the ball ALWAYS goes back to your court (so long as YOU initiated the trade), and you have the choice to either Confirm the trade or to reject the trade.

Again, your stuff isn't at risk so long as you initiate the trade, and usually people are more than happy to hit cancel for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Howdy everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy everyone   Howdy everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howdy everyone
Page 1 of 1