Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Device registration - Android 4.2 OS auto-update woes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Genshijin

Genshijin

Device registration - Android 4.2 OS auto-update woes Empty
PostSubject: Device registration - Android 4.2 OS auto-update woes   Device registration - Android 4.2 OS auto-update woes I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:11 pm

Hey all! Fairly new player to the game, I usually don't like this sort of mobile collecting game but I started playing this more after I broke my foot last month and couldn't get out of my house much. I like the fact that there's an actual semblance of skill, strategy, and teamwork/comraderie Smile

One of my best allies has been having an issue, though. We trade stuff often (I owe them my Tanith!), but their ASUS tablet they use to play auto-updated to Android 4.2, and since then their registration has been totally messed up. They can't access their inbox because it somehow reads the device as having been already registered to another account... when it's the same account, just a new OS.

We've been talking and I'm not sure what to do. Has anyone had a similar problem? What did you do to solve it?

I work in the game industry so I have a few contacts with the old ngmoco (who are basically mobage USA now), as well as some Android devs. I've reached out for their advice, but most of them are out this weekend and can't give insight/referrals. :/

I was thinking of using my iPod Touch (which doesn't have any Fantasica info on it - I'm don't want to be a multi-account abuser!) to register their account and then transfer their info back to their ASUS. Would that be feasible?
Back to top Go down
http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/Genshijin
pleut
☆☆☆☆
pleut

PostSubject: Re: Device registration - Android 4.2 OS auto-update woes   Device registration - Android 4.2 OS auto-update woes I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:59 pm

Did they try to completely remove the game and reinstall it?
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Device registration - Android 4.2 OS auto-update woes   Device registration - Android 4.2 OS auto-update woes I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:41 pm

There is a device registration FAQ created by me in case you do not know.

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t4270-the-comprehensive-faq-for-device-registration

Btw, you are not the only one that has this problem. It's been going on for some time now.

KuroStar wrote:
*Android Bug Alert (might affect iOS devices too)
There seems to be problem with some players on Android devices with their accounts unregistering itself and unable to re-register on the same device they're still using. Their device has thus become unregistered permanently but their accounts have no record of any device registered to the affected accounts.

Affected players
Simorelly (59886195) -Account fixed-
Rolan DonCoin (45228061) -Account fixed-
Iryisviel (51553896)
mewlindsay (4636181)
ChibiLaharl (64966344) -Account fixed-

Send an email to MOBAGE IMMEDIATELY regarding your problem.!
Also, include this details to save time for Mobage.

Registered Gamer name:
Registered Email:
Device type: (Your Device)
Device iOS: (For iOS devices ONLY!)
Mobage ID: (Your Mobage ID, for e.g 52238608)
Game Name: Fanatsica
Game version: 1.8 for iOS or 1.10.0.1.3 for Android

Mobage has replied to one of the players with this.

Simorelly wrote:
I forgot to update my situation.

In date 25th of February SS sent me this email

Thank you for contacting us. Regarding your inquiry, we apologize for the inconvenience regarding your inquiry. We have changed the data regarding your device registration on our system to solve the issue. If you encounter the same problem again, we are sorry to trouble you, but kindly contact us again from the inquiry form.

Actually I can play normally

Finally, Mobage has replied but at least they fixed this bug so don't give up hope and wait for their response if they haven't.
Back to top Go down
Genshijin

Genshijin

PostSubject: Re: Device registration - Android 4.2 OS auto-update woes   Device registration - Android 4.2 OS auto-update woes I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:04 pm

Oh, nice! Thanks muchly. Looks like it's good news all around Smile

KuroStar wrote:
There is a device registration FAQ created by me in case you do not know.

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t4270-the-comprehensive-faq-for-device-registration

Btw, you are not the only one that has this problem. It's been going on for some time now.

KuroStar wrote:
*Android Bug Alert (might affect iOS devices too)
There seems to be problem with some players on Android devices with their accounts unregistering itself and unable to re-register on the same device they're still using. Their device has thus become unregistered permanently but their accounts have no record of any device registered to the affected accounts.

Affected players
Simorelly (59886195) -Account fixed-
Rolan DonCoin (45228061) -Account fixed-
Iryisviel (51553896)
mewlindsay (4636181)
ChibiLaharl (64966344) -Account fixed-

Send an email to MOBAGE IMMEDIATELY regarding your problem.!
Also, include this details to save time for Mobage.

Registered Gamer name:
Registered Email:
Device type: (Your Device)
Device iOS: (For iOS devices ONLY!)
Mobage ID: (Your Mobage ID, for e.g 52238608)
Game Name: Fanatsica
Game version: 1.8 for iOS or 1.10.0.1.3 for Android

Mobage has replied to one of the players with this.

Simorelly wrote:
I forgot to update my situation.

In date 25th of February SS sent me this email

Thank you for contacting us. Regarding your inquiry, we apologize for the inconvenience regarding your inquiry. We have changed the data regarding your device registration on our system to solve the issue. If you encounter the same problem again, we are sorry to trouble you, but kindly contact us again from the inquiry form.

Actually I can play normally

Finally, Mobage has replied but at least they fixed this bug so don't give up hope and wait for their response if they haven't.
Back to top Go down
http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/Genshijin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Device registration - Android 4.2 OS auto-update woes   Device registration - Android 4.2 OS auto-update woes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Device registration - Android 4.2 OS auto-update woes
Page 1 of 1