Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

i might quit fantasica

Go down 
+14
Kadaan
shibubush
Soggytoaster
metadune
whatagain
DarkCore
BlueInfyn
Blargod
Esofonic
myad
Naeads
CyanideAngel
lmnseason
KuroNeko
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

i might quit fantasica - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i might quit fantasica   i might quit fantasica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:04 am

You won't quit
Back to top Go down
SekerWolf

SekerWolf

PostSubject: Re: i might quit fantasica   i might quit fantasica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:21 pm

Hi! I'm a free player too,

I've been playing fanta since December aprox and, being patient, making good allies and with a lot of luck, you can get lots of good cards without paying anything. As I said, i've been playing for 4 months more or less and already got a 6* from a 4* star ticket, a pair of 5* and lots of 4* to get more TE.

So, of course paying will make things easier, but still you can get a really decent pack of cards without paying for them.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: i might quit fantasica   i might quit fantasica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:58 am

This is what it's like reading this thread.

I don't wanna live in this shitty ass country anymore. Houses are too damn expensive. I work so hard and yet the government is taking most of my money and I don't really get anything good for my self. This is a shitty country.

Other people:

Go to a different country then. Just start packing and get your plane tickets already. Stop insulting our homeland.
Back to top Go down
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

PostSubject: Re: i might quit fantasica   i might quit fantasica - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:00 am

Its possible to do well in the game WITHOUT paying, but not be one of the TOP players. I'm a free player and joined the 2nd day after fanta was released. In 2 months, through trading and help from allies i acquired my first 6* charles, and just kept trading, and now i have two 6*s! Its not impossible, but it just takes a bit of luck and dedication.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i might quit fantasica   i might quit fantasica - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i might quit fantasica
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2