Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

i might quit fantasica

Go down 
+14
Kadaan
shibubush
Soggytoaster
metadune
whatagain
DarkCore
BlueInfyn
Blargod
Esofonic
myad
Naeads
CyanideAngel
lmnseason
KuroNeko
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KuroNeko
☆☆☆☆
KuroNeko

i might quit fantasica Empty
PostSubject: i might quit fantasica   i might quit fantasica I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:37 am

if next event is out of my reach i quit this game, and i refund the units all the ppl that helped me , i dont like to be in depts with others

this game is to complicated for me to understand, and everything i do goes worng in these past 2-3 weeks
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: i might quit fantasica   i might quit fantasica I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:55 am

Trust me, most of these events are out of our reach. Most of them have never been in the tip of my fingers. There are people who always manage to grasp them but hey, it's a game. We're just the people playing. In the end, the people who made the game have the last word. This is the reason that I will always be a 100% player. The fruits of others will be a reward worth taking.

Whatever choice you make, I wish you the best. Keep in mind that this is just a game. Remember that this is a highly competitive game. Some people do so much that it's really hard to keep up with. Some people wait for the right time to compete with their resources.

We should do something fun like bombing the Shinra Corporation.
Back to top Go down
KuroNeko
☆☆☆☆
KuroNeko

PostSubject: Re: i might quit fantasica   i might quit fantasica I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:01 am

i know its a game but realy as a free player i wont come far i know , everything will pass by my nose and its kind of anoying to make free time for this game and get rewarded with crap , what fun can a gam like this be if you played and sacrafice your life time and get rewared with crap , thats something i dont like, all i can do is lvl up my units , and finish chapters and training , i have no powers or stuff unlike many others of you , ofc i know i need to work for it, i cant have everything , but still i dont know realy i just feel like crap

its just what do i play for anyway, to recieve crap for playing and sacrafice lifetime? this server need to hand out much beter rewards
Back to top Go down
CyanideAngel

PostSubject: Re: i might quit fantasica   i might quit fantasica I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:36 am

I'm a free player too and of course I realize that I'll never reap the rewards from events or even the basic game that playing players will. That's what I get for not putting money into it.

That said, there are plenty of events where I've got my share of rewards. Enough to keep me happy. 4 maiden tickets for example isn't much on the total scale, but I felt it was a pretty decent score for me.

The bottomline is that you can participate fully in events and get decent rewards, but I agree there's a certain amount of time you have to be able and be willing to invest in it. For me, it means I keep my phone handy during events so I can train or quest or whatever I need to do as much as possible.

If you're just a really casual player, logging in once a day for an hour, then no, it won't be worth your while.

Anyway, best of luck with whatever your choice is going to be. Smile
Back to top Go down
Naeads

Naeads

PostSubject: Re: i might quit fantasica   i might quit fantasica I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:15 am

I always be patient and save up whatever TE I can earn from events and trading all the 4*s for TE in hope that in the near future I can buy the events units that I want right now.

It is jsut a matter of time imo.
Back to top Go down
KuroNeko
☆☆☆☆
KuroNeko

PostSubject: Re: i might quit fantasica   i might quit fantasica I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:21 am

but most te is p , also i dont have anything to trade im broke, i only have some luna
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: i might quit fantasica   i might quit fantasica I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:37 am

This game really believes in no pain, no gain.

If you are going to be really casual and play 1 hour a day, dun expect much.

But if you pick you event and go all out, like 18 hours a day for the event, you can get some nice stuffs. like the 6* matahari.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: i might quit fantasica   i might quit fantasica I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 7:20 am

From several moba games that I've tried, this one by far is the most heartbreaking, bonecrushing, mindsnapping ever...

The difficulty (of obtaining your wannabe card) is sadistic, even with your total dedication, you may fail miserably.

Thus being said, for free player, this game is meant to be, slow but sure type. Since our resource is limited, we can't just hope for the result in a day or two. Some even take a month (or often even more).

So, if you think this one is too much for you, try another less frustating moba game (BB or DW for example)..

Cheers.. sunny
Back to top Go down
KuroNeko
☆☆☆☆
KuroNeko

PostSubject: Re: i might quit fantasica   i might quit fantasica I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:26 am

myad wrote:

But if you pick you event and go all out, like 18 hours a day for the event, you can get some nice stuffs. like the 6* matahari.
i want to pay lots but this shitty game dont like 3g i cant help it, i got a dog to take care off to, and i have to make food and buy food so all that considered its all lost time , nothing i can do about it
Back to top Go down
KuroNeko
☆☆☆☆
KuroNeko

PostSubject: Re: i might quit fantasica   i might quit fantasica I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:28 am

Esofonic wrote:
From several moba games that I've tried, this one by far is the most heartbreaking, bonecrushing, mindsnapping ever...

The difficulty (of obtaining your wannabe card) is sadistic, even with your total dedication, you may fail miserably.

Thus being said, for free player, this game is meant to be, slow but sure type. Since our resource is limited, we can't just hope for the result in a day or two. Some even take a month (or often even more).

So, if you think this one is too much for you, try another less frustating moba game (BB or DW for example)..

Cheers.. sunny

i assuming of most of you i dont have to worry about events for 6-8 months right ?
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: i might quit fantasica   i might quit fantasica I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:21 am

Save your TE(P) and it will get you somewhere maybe 1 year from now... Yep 1 year.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: i might quit fantasica   i might quit fantasica I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:33 pm

You're going to be sorely disappointed with the next event, I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
BlueInfyn

BlueInfyn

PostSubject: Re: i might quit fantasica   i might quit fantasica I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:43 pm

Esofonic wrote:

Blood Brothers is far worse.

If you're not below Rank 200, you don't get any reward for an Event. And there's not Rewards in just getting the Event Points, you're screwed.

And it has 8,000,000 more Players than Fantasica too. It's just unfair.
Back to top Go down
DarkCore

PostSubject: Re: i might quit fantasica   i might quit fantasica I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:55 pm

hey, its true as a free player its difficult and if u want to have fast results you will face a large mountain that you need to climb. But you can overcome this by setting up small goals for you, like maxing a unit, getting a good 4*, trading. If you want a 5* there was a chance to get one in the previous event, if you want more than this you must invest some time in game and this forum. All recources you need are in this forum, its up to you how u use them.

btw i am free player too, playing for about a month now got a good 5* and enough TE to buy 3-4 more.

sorry for my grammar

Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: i might quit fantasica   i might quit fantasica I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:38 pm

BlueInfyn wrote:
Esofonic wrote:

Blood Brothers is far worse.

If you're not below Rank 200, you don't get any reward for an Event. And there's not Rewards in just getting the Event Points, you're screwed.

And it has 8,000,000 more Players than Fantasica too. It's just unfair.

I quite disagree with this Smile

In BB, we have a chance to obtain our tradeable resource (mandrake and.. sorry forgot the other one) simply by doing our normal quest (I forgot what does the box called, relic? chest? been a while since the last time I logged on my BB acc), while fanta will keep on giving us TE(p) or pot(p)...

And dena seems generous enough to put hefty amount of coins as a reward in each event. Obtaining Legendary is definitely out of my reach (well for a free player that is) but Epic familiars are very common.

I dunno if I'm lucky enough in BB (and cursed enough in fanta), that's just from my personal experience.. And, dont forget the 2 hours break after each play Smile
Back to top Go down
whatagain

PostSubject: Re: i might quit fantasica   i might quit fantasica I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:17 am

if u want to win and enjoy fantasica, get a job, with a job, u get income, with income to spend, i m pretty sure u will get decent ranking in fantasica....thats probably the only idea i could have come up with for you kuroneko

the only way to rule in fantasica with least effort is $$$$
the only way to rule in fantasica with most/hardcore effort is still $$$$

the only way to obtain 6* in fantasica with least effort is $$$$

how to obtain 6* if you dun want to spend a single $
get a fresh 4* from panel event
max it and sell for 6TE - 8TE
or level it to lv 40 and sell it for 3TE-4TE

use those TE and rebuy fresh 4*, keep repeating this and i m pretty sure u can get ur 6* soon enough
Back to top Go down
metadune

PostSubject: Re: i might quit fantasica   i might quit fantasica I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:48 am

KuroNeko wrote:
myad wrote:

i want to pay lots but this shitty game dont like 3g i cant help it, i got a dog to take care off to, and i have to make food and buy food so all that considered its all lost time , nothing i can do about it

I like pets don't get me wrong but.... If you're struggling to make ends meet.... Hey it's up to you.

I can see it if a person need a pet for medical/emotional support but other than that unless you're doing fine, I won't have one.
Back to top Go down
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆
Soggytoaster

PostSubject: Re: i might quit fantasica   i might quit fantasica I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:36 am

This is the only multiplayer phone game I have downloaded and
played that I enjoy. It is definitely hard at times and it takes a LOT
of patience to get what you want. In the end though it is a game I
can multitask with other activities and that makes it perfect for me.
The only thing that will likely pull me away from Fanta is a new
worthwhile MMO on the PC or my wife to be xD (she has to much
power!)
Back to top Go down
BlueInfyn

BlueInfyn

PostSubject: Re: i might quit fantasica   i might quit fantasica I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:31 am

Esofonic wrote:
In BB, we have a chance to obtain our tradeable resource (mandrake and.. sorry forgot the other one) simply by doing our normal quest (I forgot what does the box called, relic? chest? been a while since the last time I logged on my BB acc), while fanta will keep on giving us TE(p) or pot(p)...

And dena seems generous enough to put hefty amount of coins as a reward in each event. Obtaining Legendary is definitely out of my reach (well for a free player that is) but Epic familiars are very common.

I dunno if I'm lucky enough in BB (and cursed enough in fanta), that's just from my personal experience.. And, dont forget the 2 hours break after each play Smile

I did forget about getting the equivalent of Time Elixers during the Main Quests,

but in trading, it requires an insane amount as most require 30 at this point. But also, there's no way to tell the rarity and cost of a unit in Blood Brothers for new players who don't know better. ...like me.

A friend of mine looks at "Worth" in G, but I noticed Event Rares that are to be sacrificed are worth more in G thansome Epics, so it's like...

But yes, you're definitely right about being able to find those items, I forgot about that. >>
Back to top Go down
shibubush

PostSubject: Re: i might quit fantasica   i might quit fantasica I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:31 pm

Hi I'm a free player too.

For none paying players like us, "slowly but surely" is the name of the game.

In every event try to set realistic expectations, try to target small but attainable rewards such as TE, Potions ( both tradable and none tradable ), Limited Edition cards ( 4,5 and 6 stars ), and other tradables depending on the event. Save those resources, then pick events that is suited to your schedule and resources.

I started this game last January so far I managed to get all the 4 star valentine units, all the 4 star maidens, all the 4 star beast units for this upcoming event and dermond 5 star from the past event and tons of 4 stars (basic and limited edition).

With time and electricity as my capital, I would call these small rewards as a good deal.

Good luck and God bless! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: i might quit fantasica   i might quit fantasica I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:38 pm

BlueInfyn wrote:

I did forget about getting the equivalent of Time Elixers during the Main Quests,

but in trading, it requires an insane amount as most require 30 at this point. But also, there's no way to tell the rarity and cost of a unit in Blood Brothers for new players who don't know better. ...like me.

A friend of mine looks at "Worth" in G, but I noticed Event Rares that are to be sacrificed are worth more in G thansome Epics, so it's like...

But yes, you're definitely right about being able to find those items, I forgot about that. >>

well thats BB for you Smile

as for now, lets enjoy this hardcore game together Very Happy

shibubush wrote:
Hi I'm a free player too.

For none paying players like us, "slowly but surely" is the name of the game.

In every event try to set realistic expectations, try to target small but attainable rewards such as TE, Potions ( both tradable and none tradable ), Limited Edition cards ( 4,5 and 6 stars ), and other tradables depending on the event. Save those resources, then pick events that is suited to your schedule and resources.

I started this game last January so far I managed to get all the 4 star valentine units, all the 4 star maidens, all the 4 star beast units for this upcoming event and dermond 5 star from the past event and tons of 4 stars (basic and limited edition).

With time and electricity as my capital, I would call these small rewards as a good deal.

Good luck and God bless! Very Happy

You might as well join the free player community/group (not clan lol) so that we got each other back sunny
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: i might quit fantasica   i might quit fantasica I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:05 pm

KuroNeko wrote:
myad wrote:

as you already put it... this is a sh11ty game.

you have a dog that needs you. i think you should just quite the game and care for the dog.
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: i might quit fantasica   i might quit fantasica I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:04 am

I thought you already quit? Pretty sure you said you're quitting at least 100 times in other threads and in the chat room... not sure why you needed to make another post about it o.O
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: i might quit fantasica   i might quit fantasica I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:11 pm

Try playing Kingdom Conquest II. Those who have played other games like in on console/PC games, it really is for free players.

I am having a brain fart at the moment, but all it is is about building your resources (wood, iron, rock), build your armies. Daily Reward Stamps award SR (our version of a 6* currently) Tickets.

I only joined it because of an old RoB ally migrated over to it. It is fun for what it's worth, but Fanta is my main game. But for those looking to pass the time, try the game. See if it's more to your liking if you are a "Free Player." Join alliances so others can help you and what not.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: i might quit fantasica   i might quit fantasica I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:14 pm

whatagain wrote:
if u want to win and enjoy fantasica, get a job, with a job, u get income, with income to spend, i m pretty sure u will get decent ranking in fantasica....thats probably the only idea i could have come up with for you kuroneko

the only way to rule in fantasica with least effort is $$$$
the only way to rule in fantasica with most/hardcore effort is still $$$$

the only way to obtain 6* in fantasica with least effort is $$$$

how to obtain 6* if you dun want to spend a single $
get a fresh 4* from panel event
max it and sell for 6TE - 8TE
or level it to lv 40 and sell it for 3TE-4TE

use those TE and rebuy fresh 4*, keep repeating this and i m pretty sure u can get ur 6* soon enough

A little bit harsh, but ^^ true none the less.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i might quit fantasica   i might quit fantasica I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i might quit fantasica
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next