Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Relatively New

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sychosys
☆☆
sychosys

Relatively New Empty
PostSubject: Relatively New   Relatively New I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:33 pm

Hello everyone. While this isn't my first post since I posted on the trading forum already, I guess this is my more formal introduction. Started the game right before Venus Colosseum, had a blast, been hooked on the game since. Learned a lot over the few weeks playing it, namely that I'm poor with my Luna so far, but hey live and learn. Anyways I'd like to thank this forum for the helpful guides it has up. I learned so much over the last couple days upon finding this forum, and it has really enriched my playing time with the game. So again, thanks for the help you guys.
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

Relatively New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relatively New   Relatively New I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:41 pm

Welcome! And thanks again for the trade earlier.
Back to top Go down

Relatively New
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: