Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Upcoming Event Speculation

Go down 
+4
templarjh
raygrace
predator852
VitaeMortifer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
VitaeMortifer
☆☆
VitaeMortifer

Upcoming Event Speculation Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming Event Speculation   Upcoming Event Speculation I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:34 am

Hey there - sorry if this thread has already been made somewhere else, or if this isn't the appropriate subforum, but I didn't see anything anywhere. Basically, as the title implies, this is simply a thread to discuss what the next event will likely be.

After looking over the events at the japanese wiki, it would make sense chronologically for Trial of the Sun and the Moon to come next, but I have a feeling that this event is being skipped entirely.

Why?

- School's Out occurred later in Japan and already came out here.
- There's a 6* available without ranking required, and is possible to get without buying event items/spamming TEs. (I'm pretty positive that Aragon was impossible to get without pots+spirit shards) Granted, there's an obscene grind to get her, but anyone dedicated can complete it. It's objectively true that Mobage has been stingier with giving gifts to the non-Japan version of the game - which is backed up by the fact that most of our free TE is personal and certain prizes in events have a higher requirement (Aragon took 25% more point in american version to get). Having said all that, it seems pretty reasonable they wouldn't want to hand out "free" 6*s to our version of the game.
- This is tied into the last point, there is no ranks at all, unless I'm mistaken. Without rankings, there's less incentive to buy boxes for the event items or to spam TE. This means that the event simply will net them less sales.

So, ruling out TotS+M (which is a shame, I'd really love to try for the 6*), that leads me to believe that the following three events are the most likely candidates,:

1 - Most Likely
Cave Goblin
+ We haven't had a Tower Event in a very long time, unless I'm mistaken every other type of event has occurred since the last Tower Event... In fact we've had two mina's trials, lol
- Is a few events off chronologically following the Japanese order

2 - Second Most Likely
Request From the Darkness
+ Haven't had a panel event in a decent amount of time, and it is pretty close chronologically.

3 - Possible, but not as likely
Band of Thieves
+ It's the next event in the Japanese chronological order
- We had a training event not too long ago.

Let me know what you think, and hopefully this thread can be reused for discussing which event is coming up in the future!
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Event Speculation   Upcoming Event Speculation I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:14 pm

There is an event speculation thread already, but that thing is so far back...It could be as far back as the second page! I don't have time to go find it! So as far as I'm concerned, this is the new event speculation thread!
Back to top Go down
VitaeMortifer
☆☆
VitaeMortifer

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Event Speculation   Upcoming Event Speculation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:39 am

Welp. I'll be damned. Looks like Mobage decided to throw us a bone and give us trial of the sun and moon. Though, I wonder if they'll keep the BT requirements the same.

Anyone know exactly how many hours of grinding are required for the 6* (assuming the Japanese numbers are correct)
Back to top Go down
raygrace

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Event Speculation   Upcoming Event Speculation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:07 am

somehting like 24 nonstop x 4 days if i remembered correctly from the chinese version. LOL fuck that, im gonna pay 30% and grind the rest... @@"
Back to top Go down
VitaeMortifer
☆☆
VitaeMortifer

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Event Speculation   Upcoming Event Speculation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:13 am

Do you know how many tickets the $30 box gives?
Back to top Go down
raygrace

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Event Speculation   Upcoming Event Speculation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:27 am

Upcoming Event Speculation 60c5d0a01e18c4d72e9ac61d5e045beb

a crazy taiwan dude that got 6 nice butty ~ not sure if its fake or real tho XD
Back to top Go down
templarjh
☆☆☆
templarjh

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Event Speculation   Upcoming Event Speculation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:33 pm

Am I the only one wondering why there aren't more posts here? I thought this was THE event everyone was waiting on. (And sorry, this is my first post, I've been a creepy lurker for quite a while :p)
Back to top Go down
duhmichael17

duhmichael17

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Event Speculation   Upcoming Event Speculation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:04 pm

templarjh wrote:
Am I the only one wondering why there aren't more posts here? I thought this was THE event everyone was waiting on. (And sorry, this is my first post, I've been a creepy lurker for quite a while :p)

A few events ago, (however many weeks or months that may be) there was no such thing as a separate pack for Premium Tickets or even 4*+ Tickets. So when there would be items (TE, Pots, Event Items) bundled with packs, people could use their premium tickets to get lots of them, which would make the grind for a panel event with BT Point rewards such as this a breeze. However, with the separation of packs, Premium Tickets are virtually useless (until the Recycling event comes around, unless they change that too).

So basically, the only way to do well in this event, as most others, is to grind like crazy or spend lots of cash. Or both.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Event Speculation   Upcoming Event Speculation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:13 pm

templarjh wrote:
there's an 'official' topic to discuss this sun/moon event... that's why no one is posting here... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
templarjh
☆☆☆
templarjh

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Event Speculation   Upcoming Event Speculation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:40 pm

duhmichael17 wrote:
templarjh wrote:

A few events ago, (however many weeks or months that may be) there was no such thing as a separate pack for Premium Tickets or even 4*+ Tickets. So when there would be items (TE, Pots, Event Items) bundled with packs, people could use their premium tickets to get lots of them, which would make the grind for a panel event with BT Point rewards such as this a breeze. However, with the separation of packs, Premium Tickets are virtually useless (until the Recycling event comes around, unless they change that too).

So basically, the only way to do well in this event, as most others, is to grind like crazy or spend lots of cash. Or both.

Thanks very much...unfortunately, I've also noticed this :/ I think I joined up just about early enough (October) to have seen the change. Grinding and a mix of tickets for te got me my first 5*, but that's not possible anymore. I have 31 premium tickets right now :p not being used in the faint hopes of things being like they were before.

I really hope this event lives up to expectations...we'll just have to see. Oh and it looks like I was premature in being like "why is no one posting?" as there are now a bunch of posts on the other thread lol

Oh and thanks myad yeah I just saw it :p

Duhmichael could you do me a favor and explain the Recycling? I guess I missed that in the threads. Thanks. I am gonna hit Sol/Lune hard and hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Event Speculation   Upcoming Event Speculation I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:35 am

predator852 wrote:
There is an event speculation thread already, but that thing is so far back...It could be as far back as the second page! I don't have time to go find it! So as far as I'm concerned, this is the new event speculation thread!

Hey, I created an event speculation thread way before but it just didn't stick, I guess.
Haha Very Happy

Anyways, somehow I predicted the events to be what they expected to be. Right now, we are 'back on track' supposedly on track so we might follow the sequence of events that JP had.
Back to top Go down
duhmichael17

duhmichael17

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Event Speculation   Upcoming Event Speculation I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:48 pm

templarjh wrote:
duhmichael17 wrote:
templarjh wrote:

Thanks very much...unfortunately, I've also noticed this :/ I think I joined up just about early enough (October) to have seen the change. Grinding and a mix of tickets for te got me my first 5*, but that's not possible anymore. I have 31 premium tickets right now :p not being used in the faint hopes of things being like they were before.

I really hope this event lives up to expectations...we'll just have to see. Oh and it looks like I was premature in being like "why is no one posting?" as there are now a bunch of posts on the other thread lol

Oh and thanks myad yeah I just saw it :p

Duhmichael could you do me a favor and explain the Recycling? I guess I missed that in the threads. Thanks. I am gonna hit Sol/Lune hard and hope for the best.

I'm not all too sure on what the Recycling event is, but it's something along the lines of being able to trade items and cards for points which you can use to buy TE, Pots, and other things.
Back to top Go down
VitaeMortifer
☆☆
VitaeMortifer

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Event Speculation   Upcoming Event Speculation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:44 pm

Should I update the original post, or just speculate right here?

Either way - I'm like 90% positive it's going to be Cave Goblin unless they throw a Mina's Trials to give everyone a break.
Back to top Go down
Hunkamajunka
☆☆☆
Hunkamajunka

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Event Speculation   Upcoming Event Speculation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:50 pm

oh i wonder i wonder
Back to top Go down
VitaeMortifer
☆☆
VitaeMortifer

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Event Speculation   Upcoming Event Speculation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:27 am

Ok I give up, they've decided to do almost every possible event multiple times before doing another tower event, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Event Speculation   Upcoming Event Speculation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Event Speculation
Page 1 of 1