Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hey rejoined fantasica and I'm addicted now > <

Go down 
+3
djjeromestooge
HoundR
Ascheriit
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ascheriit
☆☆☆
Ascheriit

Hey rejoined fantasica and I'm addicted now > < Empty
PostSubject: Hey rejoined fantasica and I'm addicted now > <   Hey rejoined fantasica and I'm addicted now > < I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:54 pm

Eventually found the forum and saw some great guides (wish I read them sooner T-T I used so many time elixirs) . Currently lv. 69 on chapter 24 and i'm stuck on progressing > <. I'm almost always on due to the event, I'm looking for allies that are strong and is willing to help out a rejoining (practically new) player.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post Smile Hope to contribute to the community as I try for a 6 star! (gonna do it free player cuz i'm a cheapo) > <
Back to top Go down
Ascheriit
☆☆☆
Ascheriit

PostSubject: Re: Hey rejoined fantasica and I'm addicted now > <   Hey rejoined fantasica and I'm addicted now > < I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:49 pm

I am following this guide right now http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t2682-walkthrough-free-player
Is the best training spot really at 26-5?
To level, do I really do quest 2-7?
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: Hey rejoined fantasica and I'm addicted now > <   Hey rejoined fantasica and I'm addicted now > < I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:47 pm

Hello, rejoining player!

It's a shame to hear about your TE usage but hey, everyone makes a mistake in their Fanta-life. I made an awful trade just to get an event 5* that I can't trade now.

26-5 is a very good training spot because it gives you a unit 2* and a monster 3* that can be used as feeders/sold. Other people may say there's a better place to train, but this one is my favorite.

Leveling in 2-7 has the advantage of not having a cooldown (well, it does, but you burn it while doing the mission). You get less exp per run, but doing 2 runs gives you almost the same exp as any other "good for grinding" mission.
Back to top Go down
Ascheriit
☆☆☆
Ascheriit

PostSubject: Re: Hey rejoined fantasica and I'm addicted now > <   Hey rejoined fantasica and I'm addicted now > < I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:40 pm

Thanks for the encouragement haha > < I shall follow the guide! Hope to see you around :>
Back to top Go down
djjeromestooge

PostSubject: Re: Hey rejoined fantasica and I'm addicted now > <   Hey rejoined fantasica and I'm addicted now > < I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:48 am

10-4 is great for just a 2* for feeder as well..
2-7 is great not only in that you can get up to 1,540 xp in the same 5 minute time frame as the other quests, but it also allows for 100 to 200 ally points in the same 5 minute frame as well (depending on skill)

But if you want some quests that give great xp, 29-6 is great, as is 35-4 once you get up there.

Panel events quest is 25-3 Smile
Back to top Go down
Demonsl

Demonsl

PostSubject: Re: Hey rejoined fantasica and I'm addicted now > <   Hey rejoined fantasica and I'm addicted now > < I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:59 am

Welcome to the Unofficial Fantasica Forums!

You'll find allies, just give it time and keep progressing! Even missions will become easy very, very soon after getting 5*s! Just have fun with it~
^ ^ Live long and prosper.
Back to top Go down
http://tinyurl.com/az629sz
Ascheriit
☆☆☆
Ascheriit

PostSubject: Re: Hey rejoined fantasica and I'm addicted now > <   Hey rejoined fantasica and I'm addicted now > < I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:53 pm

Thanks for the warm welcoming ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Spinneret

Spinneret

PostSubject: Re: Hey rejoined fantasica and I'm addicted now > <   Hey rejoined fantasica and I'm addicted now > < I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 4:29 pm

Welcome back to Fantasica! And don't worry. I made the same mistake with my TE. : (
Back to top Go down
http://wonder-struck.net
superficial
☆☆☆
superficial

PostSubject: Re: Hey rejoined fantasica and I'm addicted now > <   Hey rejoined fantasica and I'm addicted now > < I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:25 pm

Welcome back ") Sorry to hear about that TE mistake. Many people have done some too. Have a great time Smile
Back to top Go down
EmeraldGates

EmeraldGates

PostSubject: Re: Hey rejoined fantasica and I'm addicted now > <   Hey rejoined fantasica and I'm addicted now > < I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:35 pm

Welcome back! I may not be powerful, but my leader card is lovely and should be of some use Smile
Back to top Go down
Ascheriit
☆☆☆
Ascheriit

PostSubject: Re: Hey rejoined fantasica and I'm addicted now > <   Hey rejoined fantasica and I'm addicted now > < I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:47 pm

Thank you guys for your support and encouragement :> You guys are awesome. If you feel like adding me ig or even in KiK please do so!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey rejoined fantasica and I'm addicted now > <   Hey rejoined fantasica and I'm addicted now > < I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey rejoined fantasica and I'm addicted now > <
Page 1 of 1