Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

2 week of fantasica and I'm totally hooked

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ohzark

ohzark

2 week of fantasica and I'm totally hooked Empty
PostSubject: 2 week of fantasica and I'm totally hooked   2 week of fantasica and I'm totally hooked I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 5:13 am

Hello!

So, I've been playing for fantasica the last two weeks and I'm absolutely addicted.

Nothing much more to say other than I'm still looking for active allies and a lot of nice people to meet.

I'm currently saving up for Miriam Very Happy And tho I though I had 5 elixiers, now I only have 3, bummer Sad Well, I guess I'll be saving up some more Wink
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: 2 week of fantasica and I'm totally hooked   2 week of fantasica and I'm totally hooked I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:04 am

Welcome to both Fantasica and the forums, hope you find the information here useful!

Watch out about elixirs -- there's no confirmation for using them, so if you fat-finger the "start quest" button 0:02 before the cooldown resets, it'll use your elixirs. (They might also not be the trade-able kind: some are marked (P) for personal).

If you have any questions or anything, feel free to post here or message me. Smile
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: 2 week of fantasica and I'm totally hooked   2 week of fantasica and I'm totally hooked I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:55 pm

Welcome aboard~! I'm sure you'll find all you need in this wonderful place you've encountered.

If you're still looking for Miriam, I got a spare on me that I'm willing to part from. She's above Lv20 though, so I hope you don't mind the early and easy leveling done for you.

Just search for my ID (which is under my hidden face on the right) in the trade section and you can trade me whatever you like or don't need.

I like to help out when I can. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
ohzark

ohzark

PostSubject: Re: 2 week of fantasica and I'm totally hooked   2 week of fantasica and I'm totally hooked I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:17 am

thanks to you guys, I have my miriam now, just traded for a django, and I have 29 wonderful allies :3 cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 week of fantasica and I'm totally hooked   2 week of fantasica and I'm totally hooked I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 week of fantasica and I'm totally hooked
Page 1 of 1