Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Not new to fantastica, but new to forum ^_^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
caos4u2
☆☆☆
caos4u2

Not new to fantastica, but new to forum ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Not new to fantastica, but new to forum ^_^   Not new to fantastica, but new to forum ^_^ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:19 pm

Just wanted to say hi and I am really looking forward to getting to know the community. ^_^
I am so excited to finally find a forum that has in-depth information on fantastica and I don't have to type questions on my phone to my allies anymore. Auto text sucks and sometimes embarrassing...lol

Not new to fantastica, but new to forum ^_^ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFhIWtIG1UmMtTOfSwhQpzkgGu9-H4_x04phTiEBRg0VnSnX_y
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Not new to fantastica, but new to forum ^_^   Not new to fantastica, but new to forum ^_^ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:57 am

Yup I hate typing on the phone as well >_<

Oh and welcome to the forum, hope you'll enjoy your stay here XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
Demonsl

Demonsl

PostSubject: Re: Not new to fantastica, but new to forum ^_^   Not new to fantastica, but new to forum ^_^ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:25 pm

Welcome to Fantasica-Unoffical Forums!
Back to top Go down
http://tinyurl.com/az629sz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not new to fantastica, but new to forum ^_^   Not new to fantastica, but new to forum ^_^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not new to fantastica, but new to forum ^_^
Page 1 of 1