Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Blood Brothers on Android Phones! (and iPhones?)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SGHx

Blood Brothers on Android Phones! (and iPhones?) Empty
PostSubject: Blood Brothers on Android Phones! (and iPhones?)   Blood Brothers on Android Phones! (and iPhones?) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:46 pm

Started playing this game a while back, and it's real good fun! If you use an Android phone (I think it works on an iphone too? who knows) you can play it, you are trying to get familiars, little monsters to help you fight and work your way through the game basically.

If you start up and enjoy it, you can put in a referral code for me as well which is 7J29LU (case sensitive) and both of us get a reward! I get a reward for referring you, which is a familiar called the Hippogriff, and you get yourself a Hippogriff, and 10000 coins, and I think some silver coins for starting up! So it's a pretty good deal, you just type in a code and get a bit of a headstart when you first start playing.

Not forcing you to download it of course, but it is free, and it is a lot of fun! Give it a go!
Back to top Go down

Blood Brothers on Android Phones! (and iPhones?)
Page 1 of 1