Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hello guys ^_^

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SkipioZor

SkipioZor

Hello guys ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Hello guys ^_^   Hello guys ^_^ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:05 pm

So Im new here and so far Ive been working on making a 4* lvl 80 team, hoping to score my self a 5* any suggestions or advice? my id is 53158563 if you guys want to hit me up. ^_^
Back to top Go down
SkipioZor

SkipioZor

Hello guys ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys ^_^   Hello guys ^_^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:32 pm

friendly helpful bunch I see...
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

Hello guys ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys ^_^   Hello guys ^_^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:38 pm

Well max 4*s can sell anywhere from 7-15 TE. Time elixirs are the general currency used to buy cards, luna is pretty worthless. You can snag a decent 5* for around 30TE so I would either try to sell your 4*s for TE or try directly to trade 5 or 6 max 4*s for a 5* card.

Another way to get a 5* is to participate during a Tower event (we had Valhalla recently). A tower event tends to give a 5* monster at the completion of 1 lap. Then you can recruit the monster (turn it into a unit) during the next recruitment event.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Hello guys ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys ^_^   Hello guys ^_^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:38 pm

Sorry, for the most part people just introduce themselves here and then ask questions in Game Discussion

Anyway, your best bet is to either sell your 4* cards when they're maxed out gather enough BT Points during an event for a reward 5*. You would have to ask an event-goer for more specific help.
Back to top Go down
Uriel

Uriel

Hello guys ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys ^_^   Hello guys ^_^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:41 pm

Oh looks like the welcome crew missed ya! I think the easiest way about obtaining your first 5* is to max a few 4*s and then start seeing who's willing to make the trade.

Here is a thread with a decent bit of information pertaining to this and a bunch of other info.
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t2682-walkthrough-free-player

If you have any specific questions though don't hesitate in asking here:
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3336-got-questions-ask-here
Back to top Go down
SkipioZor

SkipioZor

Hello guys ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys ^_^   Hello guys ^_^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:44 pm

thanks guys =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello guys ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys ^_^   Hello guys ^_^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello guys ^_^
Page 1 of 1