Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hi, New player Elena

Go down 
+2
HoundR
Ghostics
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ghostics
☆☆
Ghostics

Hi, New player Elena - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, New player Elena   Hi, New player Elena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:45 am

Lol thanks.

I think I might sell graphics on here.
I'm a graphic designer and I might make people stuff for 1te.
Dunno if people would want it. Just like profile picture and banner, but I make facebook covers and gifs. probably add a portfolio in my trade shop.
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: Hi, New player Elena   Hi, New player Elena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:50 am

I was Reading forums and studying about fantasica will try 2-7 back again later Smile
Lets all work harder towards the events!
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: Hi, New player Elena   Hi, New player Elena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:51 am

btw you guys saw the double 6* draw just awhile ago? Shocked
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: Hi, New player Elena   Hi, New player Elena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:55 am

skrfirefly wrote:
Do you mean the Chiara/Moni?? Or which one?
Back to top Go down
Ghostics
☆☆
Ghostics

PostSubject: Re: Hi, New player Elena   Hi, New player Elena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:55 am

Double 6* draw?
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: Hi, New player Elena   Hi, New player Elena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:02 am

HoundR wrote:
skrfirefly wrote:

Thats the one, 6* are popping up because of the Step-up pack, was thinking should i save up for event or should i just go with the Step up lv 7?

Ghostics wrote:
Double 6* draw?

Yup, at Card pack , scroll down to see whats the latest Rare card drawn recently . that double 6* from the same person was lucky Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: Hi, New player Elena   Hi, New player Elena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:04 am

skrfirefly wrote:
HoundR wrote:
skrfirefly wrote:

Thats the one, 6* are popping up because of the Step-up pack, was thinking should i save up for event or should i just go with the Step up lv 7?

I've bought 4 Step Up 7, two of them were crap, one gave me Cecilia, and latest gave me Nanaca and Sofia. I think Step Ups chances are better this time around Smile

And I'm so mad at that pull, I want Chiara so bad... or at least Bernard Sad
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: Hi, New player Elena   Hi, New player Elena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:22 am

HoundR wrote:
skrfirefly wrote:
HoundR wrote:
skrfirefly wrote:

I've bought 4 Step Up 7, two of them were crap, one gave me Cecilia, and latest gave me Nanaca and Sofia. I think Step Ups chances are better this time around Smile

i brought 1 step up 7 and it gave me an 6* Alex and 5*rose, i just thinking if i should, btw the next event will be new to me so basically we just do training as usual and use the aura spike to kill the bosses to get points?
Back to top Go down
Ghostics
☆☆
Ghostics

PostSubject: Re: Hi, New player Elena   Hi, New player Elena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:44 am

skrfirefly wrote:
HoundR wrote:
skrfirefly wrote:
HoundR wrote:
skrfirefly wrote:

i brought 1 step up 7 and it gave me an 6* Alex and 5*rose, i just thinking if i should, btw the next event will be new to me so basically we just do training as usual and use the aura spike to kill the bosses to get points?

I would do it if I knew I have to do it about 7 times just to get a 6*
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: Hi, New player Elena   Hi, New player Elena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:12 am

Ghostics wrote:
skrfirefly wrote:
HoundR wrote:
skrfirefly wrote:
HoundR wrote:
skrfirefly wrote:

I would do it if I knew I have to do it about 7 times just to get a 6*

the chances are up but not always a 5 or 6* is in lv 7 step up, but however you will be able to repeat step up lv 7 as many time till its event ends, per opening of step 7 cost 5000pts
Back to top Go down
Ghostics
☆☆
Ghostics

PostSubject: Re: Hi, New player Elena   Hi, New player Elena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:33 am

its just too much for me Razz
Back to top Go down
innovatorfset

PostSubject: Re: Hi, New player Elena   Hi, New player Elena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:35 pm

but the cost is higher each step.

1st step 100
2nd step 300
3rd step 500
4th step 1000
5th step 2000
6th step 3000
7th step 5000= =

BTW i got a 5* luc at step 2 lol!
and i didnt go further step for now Razz
Back to top Go down
Ghostics
☆☆
Ghostics

PostSubject: Re: Hi, New player Elena   Hi, New player Elena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:50 pm

Cool. If I buy $10 then could only afford step 3 and a premium and that would be 7 cards.
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: Hi, New player Elena   Hi, New player Elena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:29 am

System going down for update in 31mins time

so did you guys gotten any 6* from step ups? bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, New player Elena   Hi, New player Elena - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, New player Elena
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2