Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

hey new to the forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DMX001

hey new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: hey new to the forum   hey new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:46 am

Hey everybody I'm not really new to fantasica but I am still sorta a noob since I don't even nlknow what a TE is so if someone could tell me wat that is I'd be greatfull also if they you could possibly tell me how the money system in the game works like what does 1k mean and stuff thanks.
Back to top Go down
sgof

PostSubject: Re: hey new to the forum   hey new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:05 am

I'm just starting understanding that too :-)
Let me try:
1K = 1000 Luna
TE = time elixir (you can trade "time elixir", and you can't trade "time elixir(P)")
pots = potions
Back to top Go down
DMX001

PostSubject: Re: hey new to the forum   hey new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:08 am

Oh ok got it man and I got excited thinking I could trade the time elixers I got from the event. Any idea how much a 5* or 4*cost in Luna
Back to top Go down
sgof

PostSubject: Re: hey new to the forum   hey new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:07 am

no idea :-P
And check your TE, if they are from the event probably they are time elixir (P), then not tradable.
When I started playing I had the bad idea using any TE I had not understanding that they where good to trade :-P

Btw, something else I understood: WTT = want to trade, WTB=want to buy
Back to top Go down
innovatorfset

PostSubject: Re: hey new to the forum   hey new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:57 pm

recently i bought a 4* with luna and it is lv 1 cost 150k luna
and a bad news for us is that i heard from my allies that buying a 5* by luna cost 150000k or a couples of "te"[not te(p)]
Back to top Go down
sgof

PostSubject: Re: hey new to the forum   hey new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:03 pm

we don't have to hurry to get 5* :-) there are plenty of nice 4* meantime!
Back to top Go down
DMX001

PostSubject: Re: hey new to the forum   hey new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:16 am

I guess that's tru any good 4* you'd recommend I have helmut,Santa Carl,Miriam,and the palading Guy from collecting the feathers i need like one more 4* to complete my team
Back to top Go down
sgof

PostSubject: Re: hey new to the forum   hey new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:28 am

I like furfur, with poison 4. But she is hard to get
Back to top Go down
DMX001

PostSubject: Re: hey new to the forum   hey new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:07 am

As long as they don't have knockback I got 3 4*s with that
Back to top Go down
sgof

PostSubject: Re: hey new to the forum   hey new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:28 am

In this thread you have a spreadsheet with all the characteristics, so you can see what 4* is better for you:
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t2685-guide-fantasica-units-monsters-list-spreadsheet-with-images
Back to top Go down
DMX001

PostSubject: Re: hey new to the forum   hey new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:40 pm

Well I checked the encyclopedia and found a few cards I want so if anyone can let me know if its possible to get these cards or if you know anyone willing to trade for it. The cards are Gloria,Alex,Otorere thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
sgof

PostSubject: Re: hey new to the forum   hey new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:04 pm

I had Alex but I sold it. Anyway, it's not a rare card, you will find easily someone who want to trade it, maximum for 1TE.
I don't know for the 2 others, but you try searching in the "trading center" section! There are a lot of people selling 4* units
Back to top Go down
sgof

PostSubject: Re: hey new to the forum   hey new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:05 pm

btw, if you don't know it: in the "trade" section of the game you can "search by id" any user. And in the "trading center" of this forum you find the ids
Back to top Go down
DMX001

PostSubject: Re: hey new to the forum   hey new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:29 pm

Kk thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey new to the forum   hey new to the forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey new to the forum
Page 1 of 1