Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

NBA fanatics??

Go down 
+5
JaeKun
cuddytime
RisingAboveThis
jdelmundo
tzerherman
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sychosys
☆☆
sychosys

NBA fanatics?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA fanatics??   NBA fanatics?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:02 pm

I'm a Kings fan. So while I like basketball, I don't have a ton to cheer about.
Back to top Go down
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

PostSubject: Re: NBA fanatics??   NBA fanatics?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:05 am

sychosys wrote:
I'm a Kings fan. So while I like basketball, I don't have a ton to cheer about.

eh theyre not too bad, i like demarcus cousins and tyreke evans, and also the addition of aaron brooks should be good for kings
Back to top Go down
LatinLegacy

LatinLegacy

PostSubject: Re: NBA fanatics??   NBA fanatics?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:52 am

tzerherman wrote:
RisingAboveThis wrote:
JaeKun wrote:
Haha im from miami and my favorite team is miami heat
>Very Happy finaly won and lebron got his ring.

Not a huge LeBron fan but he just had one of the best years in basketbal history.

NBA MVP
Finals MVP
NBA Championship
London 2012 Olympic Gold Medal

Like I said, not a fan, but those acolades in a single season are impressive.
I agree with you, i dont really see why so many people hates him, the only people that should hate him are the Cleaveland fans... he a fun player to watch.

As with every great athlete, you're going to have fans of the sport & people in general that will dislike you due to your success. Lebron James however is a special case. He will most likely be the last great player to ever get into the NBA straight out of High School. Since the NBA requirements were changed after the year he was drafted by the Cavs. He was the cause for the change via accepting gifts so he was already starting off on the wrong foot. Potential stars that were looking forward to getting into the NBA after High School were now forced to go through college programs before applying to the NBA. This also worked in Lebrons favor as he has a multi year window to pad his stats before he retires compared to players who joined the NBA out of college.

We all know the huge mess he caused when he left the team that drafted him to go to the Miami Heat. Whoever didn't dislike him prior to that, surely did after. That whole sequence was just pathetic in my opinion. He already had a very slim chance to ever be considered a top 5 best NBA player & that move might of killed any chance of that ever happening. My personal list is...

1) Bill Russell
2) Michael Jordan
3) Magic Johnson
4) Larry Bird
5) Kobe Bryant

I tend to favor players who get the job done with the team that drafted them Razz

As for my NBA team, I'm a New York Knicks fan Smile. So far, we are looking pretty good this year with a 4-0 start. As is the case with NY Knicks history however, the injuries will start to pile up. So us Knicks fans can only hope that we can stay healthy this season as we have a very good chance of finally winning an NBA championship.

-LatinLegacy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NBA fanatics??   NBA fanatics?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NBA fanatics??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2