Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New player reporting in!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoruno

New player reporting in! Empty
PostSubject: New player reporting in!   New player reporting in! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:44 am

So I stumbled upon this game yesterday while browsing through apps on iPad. The card+ tower def+ hideo had me sold. Just thought I'll start with an intro before sniffing out tips and such. And....yeah..
Hi!
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: New player reporting in!   New player reporting in! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:49 am

Awesome! Welcome to Fantasica and our forums, I hope you enjoy both!

If you haven't already, look at the sticky in this forum about new members and look at the guide for beginners linked from there. Then look at the other general tips guide. [Too lazy to get the links myself haha.] Those both will give you some useful information when first starting out. And if you have any questions, feel free to post here or message me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Yoruno

PostSubject: Re: New player reporting in!   New player reporting in! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:12 am

Read and read, just now. somehow got 2 Alicia cards and just got another 2star pirate dude card. So far I got an ally and about 149k Luna. Should I start a thread for buying 3*? Or jump to 5* if I can afford it lol.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: New player reporting in!   New player reporting in! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:17 am

I doubt you'll get a 5* with 149k luna haha.

If you save up about 50k more, you can just get a 4* though.

Those 2* cards are useful for enhancing, but for now you can probably find someone to buy them for 5-6k each at level 1.
Back to top Go down
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

PostSubject: Re: New player reporting in!   New player reporting in! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:24 am

Eh if you want ill sell you a 4 star robert or zenobia for 150k to help you out if you like
Back to top Go down
http://www.something.com
Yoruno

PostSubject: Re: New player reporting in!   New player reporting in! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:36 am

166k now, and 2 more 2*s looted. I was going to lvl them all to lvl 10, would that be a waste? D:
Also yes I'd Like that Zenobia!
Back to top Go down
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

PostSubject: Re: New player reporting in!   New player reporting in! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:53 am

Yoruno wrote:
166k now, and 2 more 2*s looted. I was going to lvl them all to lvl 10, would that be a waste? D:

sure send 150k in trade id send zenobia friend
Back to top Go down
http://www.something.com
Yoruno

PostSubject: Re: New player reporting in!   New player reporting in! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:00 pm

dastand wrote:
Yoruno wrote:

sure send 150k in trade id send zenobia friend

Got it, thanks!
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: New player reporting in!   New player reporting in! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:06 pm

Yoruno wrote:
Level 10 2*s are good for enhancing, although if you're not using them for your own enhancing it might be better time/money-wise to just sell them as-is to someone else.

Glad to see you got a 4* now, though. Smile When I joined, I got one for 375k and that was on the low-end, but prices have been dropping a lot.
Back to top Go down
Yoruno

PostSubject: Re: New player reporting in!   New player reporting in! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:17 pm

Guess I'll save those2*s for my own use later on. Time to save up for more 3/4*s!
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: New player reporting in!   New player reporting in! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:33 pm

Welcome to the game and the forum :-)
Back to top Go down
azzurias

PostSubject: Re: New player reporting in!   New player reporting in! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:22 am

hope to have you as an ally! =)
Back to top Go down
Yoruno

PostSubject: Re: New player reporting in!   New player reporting in! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:14 am

Thanks guys. And Added, welcome aboard brethren =V
I still got 16 ally slot left lol...
On a side note, price checks on 5* s!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New player reporting in!   New player reporting in! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New player reporting in!
Page 1 of 1