Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Power creep - devaluing already devalued 1* & 2*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

Power creep - devaluing already devalued 1* & 2* Empty
PostSubject: Power creep - devaluing already devalued 1* & 2*   Power creep - devaluing already devalued 1* & 2* I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:17 pm

Already we know how useless 1* & 2* can be (ok, not for those new to the game)...

But now, with new Training that can get us 3* cards...

It makes the 1* kinda useless...

For me, my favourite training is 26-5... There's a chance for 2* Yakov and 3* Catoplebas. I like Cato as monster. It's tough! And drop rates aren't that bad... Easily i can get 1 every 600 TP or so. not to forget the 2* Yakov in between...

Is it any wonder why we need to have a new type of 'premium ticket' and call it 4*+? very soon...

There's also the soon to be released 7*...

I know sometimes power creep is inevitable... but it can sometimes be avoided or delayer via --- new mechanics, new skills, new event requirements (that gives old cards some extra value), etc...

BTW, i still keep a maxed Jane. she's still useful when attacking players... she can be on the back row and still reach the defenders.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Power creep - devaluing already devalued 1* & 2*   Power creep - devaluing already devalued 1* & 2* I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:46 am

I think this is more like a personal opinion based on how you view feeders. I still value 1* and 2* cards and I do 10-5 very often than 26-5. (I have lots of 3* because I buy them all when I see people selling for luna.) I like making lvl 10 2* and they are pretty great when there's an exp enhancement bonus event. Sometimes, I have too much 2* that I can make many lvl 20-30 3* feeders.

Right now, the devaluation is being applied to every rarity. If before, 6* was the best so they are valued greater. With the 7* coming up, now the new favorite is changed. 5* will not be so valuable anymore in the future so and so will be the 6*. Everyone will be aiming for a 7* and that brings other card prices down. Will 7* be expensive? Expect it to be.

I would probably wait for a long time before buying a 7* after its release. Wait till few people starts selling them. They will compete and drop the prices gradually until it reaches a balanced price.

Right now, 1* are best fed to a 2*. It's not useless but they can sure level up some monsters.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Power creep - devaluing already devalued 1* & 2*   Power creep - devaluing already devalued 1* & 2* I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:59 am

Power creep for feeders? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power creep - devaluing already devalued 1* & 2*   Power creep - devaluing already devalued 1* & 2* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power creep - devaluing already devalued 1* & 2*
Page 1 of 1