Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hello everyone!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
larrydust
☆☆
larrydust

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:04 pm

Hi everyone!

I've been hooked on Fantasica for a little while now, and have been checking out these forums for a couple days. I must say, I'm loving these forums. There's a lot of info here and the people seem nice. Smile I also quite like the idea of a trading forum, and the implementation of a middleman service.

I've been having a lot of fun with the colosseum event, but I think I'll be happy once it's over... so I can sleep again!

I hope everyone is having fun today, and I'll see you all around the forums and in-game.
Back to top Go down
Hadrael

Hadrael

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:54 pm

Welcome!
I've already given up on the event. No way I can make it in time to rush into the 200th rank again. Razz
But hey... premium tickets CAN give goodies too!
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:26 pm

I feel like you've been a battling option for me in this event. Maybe not! Welcome to the forums anyway. Smile
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:40 pm

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:51 pm

Greetings, like the cat pic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.something.com
Sponsored content

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: