Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hola everybody!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rolodexx

Hola everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Hola everybody!   Hola everybody! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:12 am

Hey all!

Just stumbled on the game two days ago and getting into it. I don't really have the opportunity to play as regularly as I should, so it's going to be a very casual thing. Found good info on the forums so I'm registering now. Fair warning: I know next to nothing about anything Razz.

Current Leader is an Antony I got from a Premium Ticket.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

Hola everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola everybody!   Hola everybody! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:20 pm

Welcome to the forum. We have a lot of good resources here and a lot of good people so enjoy your stay. This game is super addicting to me, especially for the events!

You can ask questions here: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t95-got-questions-ask-here

You can find allies here: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t472-looking-for-allies-thread

Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

Hola everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola everybody!   Hola everybody! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:35 pm

Hola!
You got lucky with that ticket, they don't always give 4*s and Antony is a good one to start with.
Have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hola everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola everybody!   Hola everybody! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hola everybody!
Page 1 of 1