Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire..

Go down 
+11
Blargod
beltane-flames
myad
aubade888
Zaelar
Cizalvin
lmnseason
HoundR
ChibiLeen
Xzaral
Brokenluckx3
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire.. Empty
PostSubject: Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire..   Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire.. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:51 am

Has anyone played Hellfire? I really like it but i feel like Im cheating on Fastasica.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Xzaral
☆☆
Xzaral

PostSubject: Re: Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire..   Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire.. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:23 am

Didn't much like it, personally. Felt like I was playing Skeet Ball.
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire..   Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire.. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:48 am

Haven't played Hellfire yet, but I did try several TCG's besides Fantasica, and they just can't hold my attention like Fanta does. I'm not even playing Blood Brothers anymore, even though I love the artistic direction and gameplay elements.

So I guess you can say that Fanta and I have a pretty much exclusive relationship right now. xD
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire..   Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire.. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:06 pm

I kinda liked it at first, but then I met Fantasica. Maybe I didn't like it so much because it had almost no multiplayer stuff.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire..   Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire.. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:08 pm

I liked it then it got too Gothic for me. The gameplay is really good tho.
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire..   Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire.. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:12 pm

Xzaral wrote:
lol it does kinda feel like that, but i like certain things about it more than fantasica, like the music and the look of some things.
Back to top Go down
Cizalvin

Cizalvin

PostSubject: Re: Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire..   Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire.. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:52 am

I play Hellfire now and again, but it's just too boring. You throw balls at enemies, over and over and over again... FUN!
If trade was implemented, or even the ability to send messages to others, it would certainly be much more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Zaelar

PostSubject: Re: Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire..   Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire.. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:14 am

It kept telling me to do the next mission and edit my deck and do stuff and even after the tutorial I just kept doing the next mission and "raid" bosses when they appeared. I just kept clicking and the game kept giving me more things to click on. I'm thinking of downloading 3 more moba games that give me 25 coins for trying and getting the 100 coin deal and getting a Dana out of it because that'll definitely happen.

The menus are terrible. Having to click on back 11 times to get back to the main menu is pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire..   Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire.. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:03 am

Zaelar wrote:
Having to click on back 11 times to get back to the main menu is pretty bad.
isnt fantasica the same way? lol
Back to top Go down
Zaelar

PostSubject: Re: Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire..   Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:07 am

You're never more than 3 clicks from main menu. It's obscured when you chain click on people's profiles, but you can go to trade and hit cancel, then you're one more click to home.
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire..   Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:40 pm

It seems like it's easy to get 6*s on Hellfire. Either that or I am stupidly lucky. I played it for a week and had 2 6*s.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire..   Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:26 pm

tried it but got bored... maybe coz i dunno why i can't seem to level up some cards.

plus, i think the flicking mechanism isn't really accurate.

right now, trying out monster tracker.. partly due to the 25 coin offer by mobage.
Back to top Go down
beltane-flames
Ocean Dweller [Rare]
beltane-flames

PostSubject: Re: Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire..   Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:51 am

I've been playing it over the past couple days. I really like the graphics, and I find the gameplay addictive.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire..   Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:09 pm

I like the current events that they've released so far (Elemental Lords and Corrupted Earth events). The boss mechanics and how random players can 'help' each other out makes the game really fun.

On the down side, reinforcement takes a really long time so grinding is a must which can put off a lot of players.
Back to top Go down
iViaiV9o

iViaiV9o

PostSubject: Re: Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire..   Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:23 pm

Xzaral wrote:

+1 .. me and Skeet Ball don't have a very nice history together T__T
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire..   Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:49 pm

I recently tried Diety wars, which in ways in similar to fantasica and My friend started playing the transformers game mobage makes and said its also very similar to fantasica..
I feel like mobage makes a lot of their games very similar, obviously games like squish the ant or whatever would be different, but like all their card games.
What came first and why do they make them so similar??
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire..   Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:22 am

Brokenluckx3 wrote:
I recently tried Diety wars, which in ways in similar to fantasica and My friend started playing the transformers game mobage makes and said its also very similar to fantasica..
I feel like mobage makes a lot of their games very similar, obviously games like squish the ant or whatever would be different, but like all their card games.
What came first and why do they make them so similar??

Fantasica (Late June 2012) came first before Deity Wars (Early July 2012) but only by around 2 weeks. Tried both and stayed with Fantasica during that time since I liked the art better (FFT) and because they weren't shafting people at that time.

First out of all these card games was Rage of Bahamut (January 1 2012).

I think they make them similar since RoB it's probably the most successful CCG out there on the Android market and Itunes.
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire..   Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:35 am

I dont think I can continue to play diety wars because its not sized for my tablet and it kinda makes me nuts lol
thank you for magically knowing all that(or googleing it all lol)

makes sense,go with what you know, and what is popular
^_^
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire..   Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:08 pm

^Googled the exact dates but if you played with one mobage game, you've played them all. Deity Wars was a copy cat of RoB much like how Legend Cards and Legend of the Cryptids tried to copy RoB.

Safe to say, none of these really had gameplay improvements or innovations that gave a substantial amount of incentive for players to move from RoB to these other games.

I should mention that RoB has been implementing a lot of good updates lately (And I don't mean by what Fantasica is doing by rolling out events but by making game play changes and actually enforcing rules).
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire..   Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:48 pm

I see.
Wait are you saying Fantasica isnt enforcing rules? like what?
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire..   Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:54 pm

Brokenluckx3 wrote:
I see.

Not really. Although in RoB, multiple accounts/RMT is some what a problem. There was some mass banning around 5 days ago. Here in Fantasica, we really don't have that problem since trade restrictions are probably the worst I've seen in any game and they've essentially made almost each and every TE and pot untradable.

Probably the only thing I have a gripe with Fantasica enforcing rules is the way they ban accounts (on the end of an event) and RMT is still rampant.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire..   Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:26 am

During Mina's i played it.. That and blood brothers.

LOL
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire..   Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:32 am

pnoytroi wrote:
During Mina's i played it.. That and blood brothers.

LOL

You missed out if you just played it during Mina's Trials. The boss raid event in this game is really fun.
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire..   Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:29 pm

Blargod wrote:
Brokenluckx3 wrote:
I see.

Not really. Although in RoB, multiple accounts/RMT is some what a problem. There was some mass banning around 5 days ago. Here in Fantasica, we really don't have that problem since trade restrictions are probably the worst I've seen in any game and they've essentially made almost each and every TE and pot untradable.

Probably the only thing I have a gripe with Fantasica enforcing rules is the way they ban accounts (on the end of an event) and RMT is still rampant.

Yea, I guess they want us to use the actually in-gam currency, which kind of makes sense.
whats RMT?
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire..   Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:37 pm

Brokenluckx3 wrote:

Yea, I guess they want us to use the actually in-gam currency, which kind of makes sense.
whats RMT?

Real Money Trading. Like people selling in game things for real money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire..   Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheating on Fantasica with Hellfire..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next