Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

I come in peace! :alien:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KonOkami

I come in peace! :alien: Empty
PostSubject: I come in peace! :alien:   I come in peace! :alien: I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 10:46 pm

Hey all! I'm Kon, a newbie in Fantasica(just 10 days old in gametime Razz)

Well I can say I'm already addicted to this game and the fact this message is proving difficult to write since I can't detach my phone from my other hand proves it tongue

Anyhow I just found these forums while searching for some info on some Units so I thought I'd drop by and say a hi to every fellow player. Add/wall spam anytime u feel like. I tend to be chatty and like meeting people so if you have any questions or r just bored I'll be happy to help Very Happy

Well that's about all I can think so.... Cheers! Kon out!

...OH!!! And thought I'm living in Europe I'm not really a morning person so I'm mostly active during the night. Sorry fellow Europeans but if the sun is out and I'm not replying that means I'm asleep Razz
Back to top Go down
Helheim

Helheim

PostSubject: Re: I come in peace! :alien:   I come in peace! :alien: I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:43 am

Hiiiiii Kon! Nice to meet you ^_^ Im new myself (15days) and im constantly on it from 8am-1am XD Welcome to the forums!

If you need and help or feel like chatting just send me a message ^^ Im pretty much always online.(Even started carrying a spare phone battery around. Just in case lol)

If your still confused about anything i game then there are a few helpful guides here:
https://fantasica.forumotion.com/f5-fantasica-encyclopedia

You might find some of these guides useful for making money or just getting used to the game. They have helped me learn a lot since i found them. ^_^

Im Stephen by the way. :3
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: I come in peace! :alien:   I come in peace! :alien: I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 3:04 pm

I added you too (through stephen's ingame "wall" I read you were in the forum as well). We are all about two weeks old Razz Let's see if we can create a nice pack of newbie but active allies. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I come in peace! :alien:   I come in peace! :alien: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I come in peace! :alien:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: