Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Enhancement Calculator and formulas!

Go down 
+39
Homest3ad
WildcatTM
SRMethos
Bahacow
Jubileus
chaosme
webcest
eklipsept
Asemco
greatsopp
Keleos89
Cavemaneca
SyltGer
UnstbleAce
meximan1390
SomelPT
Sabin76
steakjuice
Hidingfox222
Nazantia
Soggytoaster
Possibly
phobia429669
Dmhlucky
AlpineMirage
ladyaneara
Nick0902
SnowTempest
Isylia
BayushiKira
goldpeak1t
tinagy
Luzbel
Colaleon
walker8030
themadmanazn
hokage
kyaaya
luxionmk2
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ladyaneara

ladyaneara

Enhancement Calculator and formulas! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Calculator and formulas!   Enhancement Calculator and formulas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:04 pm

I have no clue how to use the spread sheet, nor do I understand all of what was said in the post... I'm sorry! When I go into the spreadsheet, it won't let me put my own values into the red cells... What am I doing wrong?
Back to top Go down
ladyaneara

ladyaneara

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Calculator and formulas!   Enhancement Calculator and formulas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:03 pm

I downloaded it and figured it out! Thank you so much for having this up!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AlpineMirage

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Calculator and formulas!   Enhancement Calculator and formulas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:21 pm

The new calculator is AWESOME!!!!! Thank you so very much!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/AlpineMirage
luxionmk2

luxionmk2

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Calculator and formulas!   Enhancement Calculator and formulas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:29 pm

I like how users are creating copies of tabs and using it for themselves Smile

I'll clean up these extra tabs after the event.
Back to top Go down
Dmhlucky
☆☆
Dmhlucky

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Calculator and formulas!   Enhancement Calculator and formulas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:55 am

I have a question about this then. I know its during the event, so the numbers may not be 100% accurate, but i am trying to find my own personal "ideal" enhance points.

I take a level 1* Baudouin to enhance a level 1** Mummy. The enhance gives 204 EXP and Brings the mummy to level 3. If the EXP to level is 100 for 1->2, and 150+100(250) to go from 1->3 then how is 204 exp bringing the unit to level 3?

Are the "bonusus" hidden, where you don't actually see the exp bonus listed in the 204 exp is says?
( i tried this exact enhance 2 times, both level 1* Bauduoins were 0 exp)

I just also did a bit more experimenting.
I Fed a lv 1** Mummy an Ian(lv 1*) he gains 197 exp and goes from 1>2. I then Fed that same Mummy lv 2** a William lv 1* and it gained 119 exp and went from 2>4.
This would suggest that levels 1-3 are 100 exp each.

I am aware that the whole system is very complex, and i am probably thinking too much about it.

I am just confused why 200 EXP brings a unit to level 3, and also why when i used Ian lv 1* to enhance it gave 197 exp, and then i used lv 1* William on a lv 2** Mummy, it only have 119 exp. Does efficiency actually go down if you feed into a higher level card?

I don't have any more level 1*, or lv 1** to play with right now, so i can't come up with additional data, this just threw me.

This can by all means wait til after the event, it was just something i noticed.

Also, i may just be reading too much into, it, so if thats the case, someone just tell me so.

Thanks,

Donny
Back to top Go down
Dmhlucky
☆☆
Dmhlucky

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Calculator and formulas!   Enhancement Calculator and formulas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 8:39 am

Lets throw a few more monkey wrenches into the Mix.
I took 3 lv 1* Williams to enhance a lv 1** Damien. The enhance gave 412 Exp and got Damien to level 5.

If you go by the theory that lv 1-2 is 100 exp, 2-3 is 250, 3-4 is 450, 4-5 is 700, then this makes no sence. (those numbers are total exp to level the individual levels are 100, 150, 200, 250) Also, if a lv 1* Card is supposed to grant 150 EXP, then how do 3 of them grant on average less than 150 each? (412/2 =137.333)

Are the calculations only for using 1 card to enhance a level 1 card?

Because even if you cut out the event Enhance boost, i have the skill enhance boost at 10%, so these 3 cards should have given 150(+15 for 10%) X3 =495 exp, which is not the exp listed. The base which should also be 450 (150X3) is not listed either, 412 was the exp it said the card gained.

Again, i may just be delving into this too much, or the bonuses are not listed, or the cards give less exp as the target card levels up (which may be the case based on what i wrote in my last post)

I don't mean to throw odd data at something youve worked so hard on, i am just cofused by the data i am looking at when i enhance cards.
Back to top Go down
Dmhlucky
☆☆
Dmhlucky

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Calculator and formulas!   Enhancement Calculator and formulas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:17 am

And after some more testing i think i realized why things are working, and what the numbers actually mean.

The "EXP" earned with an Enhancement, the actual numbe you see once yuo have enhanced a card is the % of EXP they have recieved. Each 100 is 1 level, ie when i used 3 Cards which should have given 450 EXP Minimum, and i got 412, what that really meant was 4.12 levels gained, which is why the card went from 1-5.

This would also be why if you use a card to enhance a higher level card, you get a smaller number of "EXP" earned. That number is not the actual EXP, it is merely the % of exp per level gained. So if you took a card from 1-70, it would read 7000 exp, where the actual EXP earned would be more like 124,200.

Sorry for any confusion i may have thrown your way.

Back to top Go down
phobia429669

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Calculator and formulas!   Enhancement Calculator and formulas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 9:57 am

Can anyone provide a simple, bottom-line recommendation for someone who wants to be more efficient in how they enhance their cards, but maybe not squeeze that extra 1% or 2% out of the process? For example, I have been taking my ** and feeding 8 * into them, to get them to level 8, then using those Lvl 8 ** to feed into all my other cards. What is a good level to get my ** feeders to that strikes a good balance between efficient use of XP, and not wasting a lot of unit space? Is it getting my ** to lvl 4? 8? 10? 20? before using them on my big guys? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Possibly
☆☆☆
Possibly

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Calculator and formulas!   Enhancement Calculator and formulas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:10 am

Man, I've wasted sooo much exp.
But now I know, and knowing is half the battle.

GI JOE!
Back to top Go down
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆
Soggytoaster

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Calculator and formulas!   Enhancement Calculator and formulas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:00 pm

phobia429669 wrote:
Can anyone provide a simple, bottom-line recommendation for someone who wants to be more efficient in how they enhance their cards, but maybe not squeeze that extra 1% or 2% out of the process? For example, I have been taking my ** and feeding 8 * into them, to get them to level 8, then using those Lvl 8 ** to feed into all my other cards. What is a good level to get my ** feeders to that strikes a good balance between efficient use of XP, and not wasting a lot of unit space? Is it getting my ** to lvl 4? 8? 10? 20? before using them on my big guys? Thanks.

It depends on how much luna you are willing to spend in enhancement.
Having higher level 2* cards means less are used to enhance over all
which results in lower luna costs. Leveling a 2* card above level 4 will
result in a loss of xp in regards to total cost to make the feeder.

Example:

Bonuses - 10/10 Valk
No bonus enhancement xp

XP when used in enhancement:
lv1 1* = 165xp
lv1 2* = 495xp
lv4 2* = 990xp
lv6 2* = 1320xp
lv8 2* = 1650xp
lv10 2* = 1980xp

It takes 3 x lv1 1* to create a lv4 2* feeder.
We also factor in the 2* cards worth at lv1.
3 x lv1 1* = 495xp
1 x lv1 2* = 495xp
Total = 990xp

Now 1 x lv4 2* = 990xp when it is used in enhancement.
This means that you spent 990xp to create a 990xp card.
There is no loss in xp with this setup.

Basically a lv4 2* gives the same amount of xp when used in
enhancement as the parts needed to create it if they were
used individually.

Now anything above lv4 with a 2* actually causes a diminished
return in regards to the above.

For example:

It takes 5 x lv1 1* to create a lv5 2* feeder.
We also factor in the 2* cards worth at lv1.
5 x lv1 1* = 825xp
1 x lv1 2* = 495xp
Total = 1320xp

Now 1 x lv5 2* = 1153xp when it is used in enhancement.
This means that you spent 1320xp to create a 1153xp card.
There is a loss of 167xp with this setup. You would gain more
xp if you used the individual cards compared to the one lv5
2* that was created.

Level 10 2* feeders are quite inefficient in regards to xp. They
are used so much by people (including myself) because it saves
a lot on luna costs when enhancing and it is easier to bank and
store level 10 cards compared to huge amounts of level 1 cards.

In the end it is up to you as to what you do.
Back to top Go down
Nazantia
☆☆
Nazantia

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Calculator and formulas!   Enhancement Calculator and formulas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:43 am

Anyone know what a Lv100 5* feeds for?
Back to top Go down
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆
Soggytoaster

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Calculator and formulas!   Enhancement Calculator and formulas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:47 am

10/10 Valk
No enhancement bonus
lv100 5* = 84,150xp when fed to another card.

10/10 Valk
No enhancement bonus
lv100 5* = 126,225xp when fed to another card.

Max cards are very xp inefficient when used in enhancement
compared to how much xp it takes to level them to max.

Try using the CARD ENHANCEMENT SPREADSHEET if you want
to find out exact numbers for any enhancement Smile
Back to top Go down
Nazantia
☆☆
Nazantia

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Calculator and formulas!   Enhancement Calculator and formulas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:49 am

Soggytoaster wrote:

Try using the CARD ENHANCEMENT SPREADSHEET if you want
to find out exact numbers for any enhancement Smile

Oh, nice, I've been looking for that. All I can ever find is the one in the OP. I like this one better for calculating exp with multiple levels of the same * card at the same time in the same calculation.

And the feeder 5* in question is Fiona, so it's a good value I think. Wink
Back to top Go down
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆
Soggytoaster

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Calculator and formulas!   Enhancement Calculator and formulas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 2:45 am

Haha definitely Smile
Fiona is a great feeder.
Back to top Go down
Hidingfox222

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Calculator and formulas!   Enhancement Calculator and formulas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:20 pm

Now 36-4 gave 630 exp, more that 24-6.
Will that be update later?
Back to top Go down
steakjuice

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Calculator and formulas!   Enhancement Calculator and formulas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:26 am

Thanks for the analysis! Man, all this time I've been wasting cards leveling my bears to 6...
Back to top Go down
Sabin76
☆☆☆
Sabin76

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Calculator and formulas!   Enhancement Calculator and formulas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:40 am

I've added some stuff to the end of the formula in cell B12 (which is now B13...I'll explain in a minute) to account for partial levels.

First, I added a row between "Current Level" and "Target Level" and called it "Current Percentage." This is where you enter the number on your card from 0-99 in the XP category (representing the percentage of the current level completed).

This moves both the target level cell and the XP needed cell down one, so that explains why the cells I'm talking about are different than those in the current spreadsheet.

I then added a piece to the end of the formula for "XP Needed" to account for the XP already gained within the level. It isn't pretty, but then, neither is the original formula Razz.

Spoiler:

Just copy and paste this into what is now cell B13. I've tested it at a few of the level ranges and with various XP percentages and it seems to check out. Let me know if I missed anything.

Alternatively, you can just paste this onto the end of the formula as it is (I didn't change anything).

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SomelPT

SomelPT

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Calculator and formulas!   Enhancement Calculator and formulas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:57 pm

Hello, first of all many thx to luxionmk2 and everyone else who contributed to make this tool. Very handy!

I have some doubts, does anyone know what are the penalties, exp wise of, say,

enhance a unit from 1-50 then 50-80, versus from 1-80 directly.

Kinda helps when making time/profit calculations xD

Back to top Go down
meximan1390
☆☆☆☆
meximan1390

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Calculator and formulas!   Enhancement Calculator and formulas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:51 am

So does anyone know how much experience it takes to level a card from 120 to 140?
Back to top Go down
UnstbleAce

UnstbleAce

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Calculator and formulas!   Enhancement Calculator and formulas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 12:17 pm

In case the author hasn't noticed, there seems to be an error in line 29 I believe (see the comments on the spreadsheet - other people have been pointing it out there. I decided to bring attention on the topic in case that helps).

Not sure when it happened, because I copied the spreadsheet to my own Google Drive about a week ago (Apr 28) and the error does not seem to be on my version.

Cells D4/E4 point out the error are are copied here:
"The formula in row 29 is WRONG - someone fix // The B30s in that should be B29"

EDIT: I want to point out, the error only seems to be in Calculator 1. So just use Calc 2 until it's fixed.
Back to top Go down
SyltGer

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Calculator and formulas!   Enhancement Calculator and formulas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:54 am

Thx to you guys! Now i can safe Luna Wink
Back to top Go down
Cavemaneca
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Calculator and formulas!   Enhancement Calculator and formulas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:35 pm

I was wondering if anyone wants a java/javascript app for the calculator? I could make a good one pretty quick.
Back to top Go down
Keleos89
☆☆
Keleos89

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Calculator and formulas!   Enhancement Calculator and formulas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:08 pm

Noob recommendation but you may consider adding a cell for # of 2-7 runs for newer players as well as for those with time to grind constantly vs. the 5 minute cooldown
Back to top Go down
greatsopp
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Calculator and formulas!   Enhancement Calculator and formulas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:33 pm

Request: What is the formula for using 5*s as feeders??

5 prices has really crashed and my guess that within a month the cheapest will more regulary be used as feeders...

If a max4 is 4te, what should lv100 5* be based on the xp it gives...?
Back to top Go down
Colaleon
☆☆☆
Colaleon

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Calculator and formulas!   Enhancement Calculator and formulas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:14 am

greatsopp wrote:
Request: What is the formula for using 5*s as feeders??

5 prices has really crashed and my guess that within a month the cheapest will more regulary be used as feeders...

If a max4 is 4te, what should lv100 5* be based on the xp it gives...?
Interesting question.

I suspect a level 1 5* grants 1800 EXP and it gains 600 EXP for every level. However, this is untested. I don't have the luxury of using 5* units as enhancement food.

Without any bonuses, a level 80 4* grants 36,900 EXP.
Without any bonuses, a level 100 5* grants 61,200 EXP. (only if my suspicions are right!)

So a max 5* grants 1.66 times the EXP that a max 4* grants. That would mean the price for a max 5* comes down to 6-7 TE, if you take 4 TE to be the price for a max 4*. It would be 8-9 TE if you take 5 TE to be the price for a max 4*.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Calculator and formulas!   Enhancement Calculator and formulas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enhancement Calculator and formulas!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next