Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Ayakashi Guild...

Go down 
+8
Stoire
kyaaya
memphiskite
aszutai
ChibiLeen
Admin
chris58jo
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kyaaya

Ayakashi Guild... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:49 pm

I think one main incentive to attack is to gain sealstones to complete a set and get the card reward.

I think every player can get 4 of the 6 sealstones from training, so need to battle for the last 2. And some stones are rarer so more highly sought after.

For Inaba at least I think the most rare is purple > red > blue > the rest. I get attacked within 3 min of getting a blue but can sit on my orange/green/yellow for whole days without anyone attacking.

So I collect the common stones first and try to collect the rare ones as fast as possible. Wind weasels are great attackers (with nice easy to level skill) and you can win most low level players with just a couple of levelled WW.

Try to make use of leader bonus (ww is phantom, so if you have a phantom lead and attack another player with anima lead you get abbout 15% bonus). Also you get bonus for a pure type deck (about 5% bonus for 5 cards?)

English wiki has posted a couple of guides with lots of useful stuff.
Back to top Go down
tomoyo
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:26 am

^ after hare of inaba you'll only get 3 of 6, have to battle for the other 3.

At around lv70, most defense teams are made of 4* and 5* cards, which my 1 4* + 4 3* team, even though maxed, cannot beat half of them. (I have a 4* lady suzuka but she's not leveled up enough yet)

The attack bonus is only available during the current event, it'll be gone after it ends, so your winning streak does nothing. (I only have 160 attack, too little for multiple attacks anyway, my full team takes about 125)

Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:52 pm

Found a few partners for the vp exchange, but at this point Titania is pretty much out of my reach. Not because I won't get enough points by the end of event, but rather her copies are flying off the shelf so fast, only 2.8k copies left. That's over 2k copies gone in one day T^T I still need at least 3 more days to get the required points...

Oh well, I'll just have to settle for the other prizes in the event then I guess Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
M60A1
☆☆
M60A1

PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:46 am

This is the second app I play when cooling down. Compare to Fantasica, I'm always be attacked constantly...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3355-the-thrift-shop-full-of
lunaflyer

PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:58 am

I played it a lot before I found Fantasica and I'm still playing it. I like the storyline and the artwork. However, I've got the the point where most of the players around me are paid players and its becoming hard for me to win battles... Its hard to get the really good rare cards unless you are 1. a paid player or 2. you are really lucky and you put in a lot of time. And I am rather short on luck. Sad

But its still fun! Its pretty relaxing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:06 am

I took some of the forum advice and stopped adventuring for now, keeping my current lvl and just doing story & battle others for seal stones to get more magatama to level up daemons. But yea, playing it on super casual mode right now.

Eventually I'll have enough silver apples to get that 5* daemon XD

Edit:

It's a 4* not a 5*, thanks chris58jo for the heads up! Very Happy

Last edited by aszutai on Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chris58jo

chris58jo

PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:38 pm

Finally went through some of the links, i'm tired and perhaps didn't look through enough but a few questions linger...

I didn't see 5* daemon in Dora's swap shop, does it change?

Only 3-4 sealstones are found in the story quests per set, so you battle others to obtain the rest but... where do they come from? O_o

I can't wait to proceed with the story! >_< i could careless about collecting all the soulstones w/e~~~ i will just download all the card pix, some of the 5* daemons look so nice (and 4*, 3*, 2*) >.>;;; but... i will collect what i can!

Like aszutai, i've been doing the same thing, leveling and collecting stones now. Just completed the hare of inaba set. I don't think i got the hare of inaba magatama shown below the completed set, do you obtain that for completing the set multiple times?

Managed to obtain zodiac rabbit and kadomatsu during the event, I'm planning on lving zodiac rabbit for defense team but not sure what to do with kadomatsu yet, any suggestions?

Oh, and just out of curiosity but has anyone successfully negotiated a daemon after battle? *_* So far all my attempts =fail :3
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:55 pm

chris58jo wrote:
Finally went through some of the links, i'm tired and perhaps didn't look through enough but a few questions linger...

I didn't see 5* daemon in Dora's swap shop, does it change?

Only 3-4 sealstones are found in the story quests per set, so you battle others to obtain the rest but... where do they come from? O_o

I can't wait to proceed with the story! >_< i could careless about collecting all the soulstones w/e~~~ i will just download all the card pix, some of the 5* daemons look so nice (and 4*, 3*, 2*) >.>;;; but... i will collect what i can!

Like aszutai, i've been doing the same thing, leveling and collecting stones now. Just completed the hare of inaba set. I don't think i got the hare of inaba magatama shown below the completed set, do you obtain that for completing the set multiple times?

Managed to obtain zodiac rabbit and kadomatsu during the event, I'm planning on lving zodiac rabbit for defense team but not sure what to do with kadomatsu yet, any suggestions?

Oh, and just out of curiosity but has anyone successfully negotiated a daemon after battle? *_* So far all my attempts =fail :3

Had to check Dora's shop after reading your post, my bad for some reason I thought it was a 5*, it was the 4* Deneb >.<

And yes, you get the magatama instead of the card after completing the stone set once. Should be getting my second Hare of Inaba magatama in a bit Smile

As for the whole leveling up thing, I've been hearing a lot of people having issues with pvp at higher levels unless they pay to play, considering the cards you get from the completion set are pretty useful and pvp seems to be more important in this game than fantasica. I say it helps to stay low level for a bit and max out your 3* and 4* cards ^^

Still pretty new to the game so I'll leave it to the more experienced players to answer your other questions ^^;
Back to top Go down
kyaaya

PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:44 pm

chris58jo wrote:

Different players get a random different set of 3 to 4. Purple seems to be most rare followed by red.

chris58jo wrote:

Wiki has story transscribed...

chris58jo wrote:

You get a demons 1st time you complete the set, and the corresponding 4* magatama for subsequent completions.

chris58jo wrote:

Kado is for anima attacking team. Useful to have more teams to get leader type bonus (+15% attack), and pure team type bonus (+5%). Divina wins Phantom wins Anima wins Divina

chris58jo wrote:

It's near impossible (less than fanta 6* chance lol) although for the first few demons it's a scripted success. I'm still waiting for them to give free cabal chains to recruit. Some of the demons are more worthwhile to recruit than others (see wiki) - e.g. the two goddess in chapter 5 (as they can transmigrate which improves demon scroll count). It takes less cabal chains to recrut the first time you encounter them so might want to wait till you have enough chains before advancing to the chapter.
Back to top Go down
tomoyo
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:53 am

Daemon negotiation -> said to be practically 0. Like, you know you have a chance to get 6* here even though its low, so you can still hope, but don't even start to expect the negotiation to succeed.

None of the Daemons that can be recruited are that good anyway, I leave them alone and farm silver and summon points off them (the later ones give alot!)

Anima all the way ^^
Back to top Go down
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:57 pm

The game has an extremely FATAL design flow:

It is a Collectable Card Game, with Random card acquirement... AND NO TRADE!

This means that if you are the richest man in the world, if RNG hates you - you will never, ever get all the cards. It also means that all the good duplicate cards you get are used as feeders and not go into the hand of free players, essentially limiting them to what you can get from the Story - and that is nowhere near competetive level required from PVP in the higher levels.

Also, events are far too rare for my tastes - in more than a month, only a single event.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ayakashi Guild...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2