Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Life in 5 mins

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

Life in 5 mins Empty
PostSubject: Life in 5 mins   Life in 5 mins I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:14 pm

I was just curious how everyone plans their daily lives while playing this game, especially during an event like this one where you have to do something every 5 minutes. I can see eating and playing the game or even watching t.v. and playing, I wouldn't suggest driving and playing and its quite hard to take a shower in 5 minutes. I'm certainly not going to go 9 days without a shower, so please list what you think.
Back to top Go down
the3ptsling

the3ptsling

Life in 5 mins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in 5 mins   Life in 5 mins I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:15 pm

5 min or less showers are doable. When i was in the military they gave us 2 min....you learn to spend alot less time reflecting and more time squeezing a shit ton of soap and shampoo and scrubbing very quickly.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

Life in 5 mins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in 5 mins   Life in 5 mins I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:30 pm

I have a pair of those gloves with the padding on the fingers so a touchscreen will read it, I just bring one of those to the shower with me.

As for driving, I have one of the phone dash holder things so it holds my phone up near the wheel, and I cant do it every 5 mins, but at every stop or red light.

Everything else, like typing, I just get my mind ready to only think in 4 minute intervals...after a couple weeks you get used to it.

The hardest thing for me is walking my dog. I like to walk him hours at a time and I either forget about the phone for a while or it dies during the walk...
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

Life in 5 mins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in 5 mins   Life in 5 mins I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:32 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

Life in 5 mins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in 5 mins   Life in 5 mins I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:44 pm

Ive been doing ok so far just when playing games that needs alot of concentration like dota it tend to forget about it lol
Back to top Go down
Evageek
☆☆
Evageek

Life in 5 mins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in 5 mins   Life in 5 mins I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:31 am

I keep a timer on my computer, but while out with friends they get mad that I stare at my phone and yet never answer when they call. I have bad service I swear.
10 minute intervals are much better. 6-8 minute showers. at least 4 battles per hour while at work. I'm running out of shows to watch on Netflix. luckily the 2nd season of Avengers came up Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jose.arias.7712
Sponsored content

Life in 5 mins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in 5 mins   Life in 5 mins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life in 5 mins
Page 1 of 1