Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

WALKTHROUGH - Free Player

Go down 
+43
GrumpyLynx
honkytoinks
Kanata67
Haasome
Link2Hyrule
Tenmujin
junsuina
xSeisax
Lacrexius
PeridotWeapon
chaosme
GuerrillaDawg
Crimson09
Zeykes
JanaGXP
Manayer64
Throwaway
somelameguy
Fuhajin
demonflowers
asephra
Dizz1986
Emevolii
azaelia
IssacFrost
Soggytoaster
Bazabaza
Mechsae
Kittyrawr
Pawiaja
sgof
leoli827
Joldfield101
HoundR
ChibiLeen
Aniwo
Brokenluckx3
lululique
Destini411
Callanthe
Exuria
themadmanazn
lmnseason
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
junsuina

junsuina

WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:53 am

Hey!

Your guide is a life saver! I've been playing blind for weeks now. So glad I finally decided to get off my lazy bum and googled. Thanks for writing all this! Its a lot of things now but I'm definitely bookmarking this for future reference.
Back to top Go down
http://janessaloves.com
Tenmujin

Tenmujin

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:02 pm

Your guide is really complete and helpfull, thanks
Back to top Go down
Link2Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:19 am

Sorry for going off topic here, but I was just wondering if anyone knows if banking works in other Mobage games as well

Edit- Nevermind I just tried it in Defender of Texel and it doesn't work
Back to top Go down
Haasome

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:15 am

still a very helpful guide, but I would like to see a bit more info on feeders maybe...

thanks for the write-up!
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 10:43 am

Very helpful. I've only been playing for less than 3 weeks and have a few questions.
What exactly is a leveling event?
I got my first 5* in a pity trade for 2te, 3 crystal shards, 3 non epona goddesses, 2 epona, and three sea serpents. I though it a very good deal for a lvl 100 kruez. My question is why are the sea serpents worth anything? What makes them useful? I think I saw something about them being useful in the next leveling event but I don't know what that means.
Back to top Go down
honkytoinks

honkytoinks

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:11 am

Just wanted to thank you for making this guide! It was one of the very first in-depth references I found on Google a few months ago. It is also one of the main reasons I signed up here (a few months back too)~ cheers
Back to top Go down
GrumpyLynx

GrumpyLynx

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 3:10 pm

great guide!

just missing 1 thing: whats MLB?
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:45 am

I was away due to work but here's some answers to some questions.

A leveling event would be anything that has enhancement bonus like a panel event.

For the Sea Serpent, I am not sure of that but it might be something that someone else can answer better at the game section of this forum.

MLB = Maxed Level Broken(Break) it pretty much means a card at its maximum level above the cap.
Back to top Go down
sealbutts

sealbutts

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:15 am

I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for the amazing guide <3.

Every new friend I get that joins the game, I send them right here going 'PLEASE DON'T ASK ME ANYTHING UNTIL YOU READ THE NOOB GUIDE THANKSsss' and it almost always helps them out in the long run, regardless of if they intend to play as a free player or decide to throw money at the game eventually.
Back to top Go down
MochiMikw

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 7:23 pm

What is KIK and how do I contact people through it?
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:07 am

MochiMikw wrote:
What is KIK and how do I contact people through it?
It's an app for your phone to communicate with others. You just add usernames and you can talk to them a lot better.
Back to top Go down
D3-PO

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:32 am

I pulled my first 5* from a 4*+ ticket. Buuuuut it was Camille (thus limited/no skill value and no air attack). Saving it for guild battles (which btw where I got my 2nd and 3rd 5*s as a rook in a pretty good guild). The guild battle is also where I got like 5 6* allies and a 7*. Guilds love rooks. I got really lucky there.

How about Anu, Danu, Tartu and Epona? How much do those usually run for? I've got 5 spare Epona here and I figure the panel event should probably up the value a bit?
Back to top Go down
aznktv

aznktv

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 2:00 pm

are the price or feeders still the same as of today?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WALKTHROUGH - Free Player
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4