Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

WALKTHROUGH - Free Player

Go down 
+43
GrumpyLynx
honkytoinks
Kanata67
Haasome
Link2Hyrule
Tenmujin
junsuina
xSeisax
Lacrexius
PeridotWeapon
chaosme
GuerrillaDawg
Crimson09
Zeykes
JanaGXP
Manayer64
Throwaway
somelameguy
Fuhajin
demonflowers
asephra
Dizz1986
Emevolii
azaelia
IssacFrost
Soggytoaster
Bazabaza
Mechsae
Kittyrawr
Pawiaja
sgof
leoli827
Joldfield101
HoundR
ChibiLeen
Aniwo
Brokenluckx3
lululique
Destini411
Callanthe
Exuria
themadmanazn
lmnseason
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
leoli827

WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:14 pm

HoundR wrote:
leoli827 wrote:
so for the personal TEs, they are only for use during event to help grind right?

You can use them for normal quests (during or after events, especially to ignore the 1 hour cooldown for every X-7 quest), special event quests (like the current ticket bosses) or for Battles too, but it's best to use them in events IMO Smile

Thank you, this guide is very helpful for noob like me
Back to top Go down
sgof

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:01 am

Thanks so much for this tutorial! It's very helpful for me
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:15 am

I have this idea of just saving up my TE (P) an use it for a tower event one day. It will be a long wait but TE(P) is a lot more common to collect but you can get tons of TE during Arena Events.
Back to top Go down
sgof

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:16 am

If you have both TE and TE(P), do you have the choice on which one to use? or it takes one random?
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:03 pm

sgof wrote:
If you have both TE and TE(P), do you have the choice on which one to use? or it takes one random?
TE(P) (as well as Pots(P)) are used first
Back to top Go down
Pawiaja

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:09 am

Thanks for this useful guide. I only discovered it after I carelessly used my TE and pots hwver, so know I'm looking to trade or buy a *4 with luna... which will probably be pretty hard. Do you happen to have a *4 you want to sell atm?
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:06 am

Pawiaja wrote:
Thanks for this useful guide. I only discovered it after I carelessly used my TE and pots hwver, so know I'm looking to trade or buy a *4 with luna... which will probably be pretty hard. Do you happen to have a *4 you want to sell atm?
Sorry, I', currently out. Sold them few days ago.
Back to top Go down
Pawiaja

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:49 am

lmnseason wrote:
Pawiaja wrote:
Sorry, I', currently out. Sold them few days ago.

No problemo. The post alone worked already as 2 people offered to help me out! Very Happy I love this forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Kittyrawr

Kittyrawr

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:44 pm

besides using enchant system is 2-7 the only way to level a single unit fast? I am trying to level a 5* lvl 38 but it feels like forever xD
Back to top Go down
Mechsae

Mechsae

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:55 pm

2-7, 24-6, or 35-4 are typical grinding areas.
The latter two are for if you want to do things in between dropping troops.

But yeah, that's about it. Best place to farm unit to enhance is 10-4. rather high drop rate of 2* bears.
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:41 pm

Correction: best training level to farm feeders is 26-5. Drops 2* yakovs in the droves, and also drops 3* catoblepases.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:06 am

Callanthe wrote:
Correction: best training level to farm feeders is 26-5. Drops 2* yakovs in the droves, and also drops 3* catoblepases.

This remains in dispute since there are two edges on this. There are simply two different type of people doing 2-4 and 26-5.

The people who do 2-4 are people mass producing feeders. It is more convenient to do 2-4 while buying 3* at 100-150k. This is the quick process though for low tier players.

As opposed to 26-5, this would be for the higher tier players who can can then buy 1* and 2* cards to feed the 3* cards. This would be cheaper of course compared to buying 3* cards. This one may take a bit of patience as it consumes a bit of time. It`s probably best for people who already have 300 training points.

With that said, I need to update this guide. Thanks for getting to me at that.
Back to top Go down
Kittyrawr

Kittyrawr

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:45 pm

thanks for the info ^^ I am only at episode 20 so i guess i am stuck grinding at 2-7 D=

but I notice a huge difficulty spike at like... episode 19, and now i can't pass a quest without summoning all my allies =_= is this normal or am I under level?

my setup:
Currently: Level 51
Level 45 Yuki (Magic, Knockback 5, Speed D) Level 33 Estlin (Magic, Slow 4, Speed D) and Level 30 Yuriya (Missile, Poison 4, Speed B)

is there something wrong with this setup?
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:10 pm

Kittyrawr wrote:
thanks for the info ^^ I am only at episode 20 so i guess i am stuck grinding at 2-7 D=

but I notice a huge difficulty spike at like... episode 19, and now i can't pass a quest without summoning all my allies =_= is this normal or am I under level?

my setup:
Level 45 Yuki (Magic, Knockback 5, Speed D) Level 33 Estlin (Magic, Slow 4, Speed D) and Level 30 Yuriya (Missile, Poison 4, Speed B)

I would just prefer 2-7. even If you do 2 quest every 5 mins, you would get more exp at ease.
Back to top Go down
Kittyrawr

Kittyrawr

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:25 pm

lmnseason wrote:
Kittyrawr wrote:

my setup:

I would just prefer 2-7. even If you do 2 quest every 5 mins, you would get more exp at ease.

that makes sense but my question is that am I too low level to progress? or is my setup wrong?
Back to top Go down
Bazabaza

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:36 pm

those are quite good units, just level them up a bit more. you have a nice mix of skills too, put poison and slow up front and KB behind them. if you're having trouble, check the monsters stats to see what they're vulnerable to (you might need to get some melee units, or summon allies with melee units). and you should always summon as many allies as possible even if you dont need their help, because you get 10% more xp if you summon all allies.

your level has little to do with quests (its mostly just used to unlock skills), its the levels of your units that are a bit low. you should still be able to win if you use your 5* and 4*s and allies with 4*s or better, if not go grind 2-7 (or use feeders) to level up your units some more.
Back to top Go down
Kittyrawr

Kittyrawr

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:40 pm

Bazabaza wrote:
those are quite good units, just level them up a bit more. you have a nice mix of skills too, put poison and slow up front and KB behind them. if you're having trouble, check the monsters stats to see what they're vulnerable to (you might need to get some melee units, or summon allies with melee units). and you should always summon as many allies as possible even if you dont need their help, because you get 10% more xp if you summon all allies.

your level has little to do with quests (its mostly just used to unlock skills), its the levels of your units that are a bit low. you should still be able to win if you use your 5* and 4*s and allies with 4*s or better, if not go grind 2-7 (or use feeders) to level up your units some more.

thank you :3 I'll go grind some then ^^
Back to top Go down
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆
Soggytoaster

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:58 pm

lmnseason wrote:
Callanthe wrote:

This remains in dispute since there are two edges on this. There are simply two different type of people doing 2-4 and 26-5.

The people who do 2-4 are people mass producing feeders. It is more convenient to do 2-4 while buying 3* at 100-150k. This is the quick process though for low tier players.

As opposed to 26-5, this would be for the higher tier players who can can then buy 1* and 2* cards to feed the 3* cards. This would be cheaper of course compared to buying 3* cards. This one may take a bit of patience as it consumes a bit of time. It`s probably best for people who already have 300 training points.

The reason I like 26-5 better than 10-4 is that the 2* Yakov is not a monster card.
This means that I can level it up via questing and don't end up with a huge backlog
of 2* bears waiting on 1* or other 2* feeders to level it up. The odd 3* Cato monster
card is also a nice bonus from time to time.
It is all preference in the end.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:04 am

Soggytoaster wrote:
lmnseason wrote:
Callanthe wrote:

The reason I like 26-5 better than 10-4 is that the 2* Yakov is not a monster card.
This means that I can level it up via questing and don't end up with a huge backlog
of 2* bears waiting on 1* or other 2* feeders to level it up. The odd 3* Cato monster
card is also a nice bonus from time to time.
It is all preference in the end.

Yeah. It's hard to make a guide on something based on personal perspective so I have to take time and think carefully of how I will have to write it down. Unlike most people, I pile up few thousands of cards then enhance during panel events. I have my personal reasons of doing so. I also buy a lot of 3* for luna so if I got nothing else to level, I can level many 3* cards rather than 2*. Luna is an expendable luxury and it is worth spending on 3* cards. It's just my personal perspective and I am sure that my reason of doing 10-4 is different to many others who do the same training ground.
Back to top Go down
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆
Soggytoaster

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:44 am

I am a newish player but I am currently saving feeders for panel events as the xp bonus is awesome. I have 240 cards banked at the moment including both 3* and 2*. I don't see the point in feeding without the xp bonus.

I need to start purchasing 3* cards too. How much do they usually sell for?
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:33 am

Soggytoaster wrote:
I am a newish player but I am currently saving feeders for panel events as the xp bonus is awesome. I have 240 cards banked at the moment including both 3* and 2*. I don't see the point in feeding without the xp bonus.

I need to start purchasing 3* cards too. How much do they usually sell for?

People sell them from 50k-150k each. I don't generally buy anything else more than that. whenever I see someone selling 50k-100k each, I just buy as much as I can. I'm also a little bit new but I got the hang of this game quite a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆
Soggytoaster

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:50 am

Cheers for the info lmn.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:22 pm

Soggytoaster wrote:
Cheers for the info lmn.
Np! I made this guide to give info and others can chip in to help. Smile
Back to top Go down
IssacFrost

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 7:20 pm

Is this guide up to date? How has the market changed since this guide was written?
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:32 am

IssacFrost wrote:
Is this guide up to date? How has the market changed since this guide was written?
Major update needed specially on the training area. This was made during when things were valued a lot higher but the uptrade and downtrade are still the same for the good cards. Even as it is, if you just need lower tier cards that you can get for cheap, this guide may provide you more than enough as needed. I also tried to generalize as much as I can to make it adaptable even with economic or ingame changes. The ones I need to fix right now are the tips I specified directly. I will be making slow updates later. As busy as I am, I only have one day off during a week and I work 8-12 hours a shift depending on how busy work gets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WALKTHROUGH - Free Player
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next