Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hello, everybody!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

Hello, everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, everybody!   Hello, everybody! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:07 pm

I just started playing about a week or so ago, and just joined the forum today. The artwork for the game is what drew me in (always been a fan of the FFT games and their artwork), but the addictive gameplay has kept me (although I do wish the combat was more interactive). Anyway, I'm glad I found this forum; it's been a true help. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JoryFarice
R. Ich. Rodent [Rare]
JoryFarice

Hello, everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everybody!   Hello, everybody! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:08 pm

Hope you have fun, but DON'T LET THE GAME STEAL YOUR WALLET XD
Back to top Go down
Hadrael

Hadrael

Hello, everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everybody!   Hello, everybody! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:18 pm

Welcome. Started around same time as you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

Hello, everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everybody!   Hello, everybody! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:46 pm

Thanks for the welcomes Very Happy

I doubt I'll spend much money on the game. I'll stick with trading and getting lucky with free packs for most of my unit upgrading. Smile

If I'm still playing this a few weeks from now, I may spend a little money just to support the game developers for making a game I'm enjoying, but it probably won't go beyond that. I tend to let free games stay free. Wink

Back to top Go down
Pugilist

Pugilist

Hello, everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everybody!   Hello, everybody! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:42 pm

Utinni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jawas are cute, as long as they keep those hoods on; I'd really rather not see what they look like underneath. Shocked

I've punched Anakin Skywaker several times, the force was not strong with him.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

Hello, everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everybody!   Hello, everybody! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:47 pm

JoryFarice wrote:
Hope you have fun, but DON'T LET THE GAME STEAL YOUR WALLET XD

It already did for me..... Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

Hello, everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everybody!   Hello, everybody! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:52 pm

Pugilist wrote:
Utinni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jawas are cute, as long as they keep those hoods on; I'd really rather not see what they look like underneath. Shocked
I've honestly always wondered what they looked like without their hoods and masks. I probably wouldn't like what I saw, but I'm still curious. >_>

Quote :
I've punched Anakin Skywaker several times, the force was not strong with him.
I'm sure he deserved it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everybody!   Hello, everybody! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, everybody!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: