Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Dat Monica

Go down 
+12
Danaerys83
Admin
Dewmzdeigh
RisingAboveThis
pnoytroi
tzerherman
Serotheo
cuddytime
clocksprocket
Hadrael
memphiskite
Valhades
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

Dat Monica Empty
PostSubject: Dat Monica   Dat Monica I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:18 am

Dat Monica Screenshot_2012-09-11-18-42-15-1

Dat Monica Screenshot_2012-09-16-07-40-20
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

Dat Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Monica   Dat Monica I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:25 am

Hehehe.... I saw that last one as well with my own eyes.... Damn, she is so irresistible....

Wish I had that luck though...

*sulks in his lonely corner*

Last edited by memphiskite on Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

Dat Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Monica   Dat Monica I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:26 am

Just traded my 2nd one for Gloria 6*

I haven't won any other 6*'s yet though, just Monica twice (I was actually trying to get another 5* to trade with somebody).
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

Dat Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Monica   Dat Monica I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:28 am

What are you doing that activates your lucky charm...? I wanna know.... T_____T
Back to top Go down
Hadrael

Hadrael

Dat Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Monica   Dat Monica I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:32 pm

Is Monica very rare? I'm sorry, pretty new to the game. Started a week ago and decided today to try a premium box, drew her in that one. Surprised
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Dat Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Monica   Dat Monica I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:38 pm

Congrats to both Valhades and Hadrael. Monica is one of the best 6*s out right now (I think?) and since she's also newly released, there's technically not that many of her. I think. Getting a 6* in general is great. Smile

Valhades - if I may ask, how much money did you spend, or was it just those two boxes? Congratulations either way!

(I have this theory. Accounts are either flagged with "you're awesome! have all these 5*s or 6*s!" or "we hate you, spend all your money and get nothing" signs, and there's nothing you can do to change it. pirat )
Back to top Go down
cuddytime

cuddytime

Dat Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Monica   Dat Monica I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:39 pm

i'd say monica is the best magic user card in the game
Back to top Go down
Hadrael

Hadrael

Dat Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Monica   Dat Monica I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:49 pm

Damn, explains why I had trade offers hanging on my wall after she got drawed then. Very Happy
clocksprocket wrote:

(I have this theory. Accounts are either flagged with "you're awesome! have all these 5*s or 6*s!" or "we hate you, spend all your money and get nothing" signs, and there's nothing you can do to change it. pirat )
Could be... which one would your account be flagged with? Razz
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Dat Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Monica   Dat Monica I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:52 pm

The latter.

Trust me, I've tried. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

And yeah, people will typically use rare card picks as an excuse to post various trade offers/advertisements anyway, but people are after Monica so you no doubt had plenty of offers just for her.
Back to top Go down
Hadrael

Hadrael

Dat Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Monica   Dat Monica I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:55 pm

The offer that seemed best was one trading his leader (Nina I think the name was) seemed tempting, but after what I read here I'm glad I turned the offers down. >.<
Would've facepalmed myself if I made such a mistake.
Back to top Go down
cuddytime

cuddytime

Dat Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Monica   Dat Monica I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:08 pm

nina would've been a fair trade in my opinion if it was pure 1:1 or nina & a few 5*'s.

I think the market has moved on beyond trading 2 6*'s or even 3 6*'s for monica
Back to top Go down
Hadrael

Hadrael

Dat Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Monica   Dat Monica I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:15 pm

cuddytime wrote:
nina would've been a fair trade in my opinion if it was pure 1:1 or nina & a few 5*'s.

I think the market has moved on beyond trading 2 6*'s or even 3 6*'s for monica
Ah well... I do feel like I should not trade it. I feel lucky with it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Dat Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Monica   Dat Monica I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:17 pm

Well, as has been said, Monica has really good stats, so there's absolutely nothing wrong with not trading her.
Back to top Go down
Serotheo

Serotheo

Dat Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Monica   Dat Monica I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:31 pm

Hold on, didn't you already have a Monica Valhades? Does that mean you have 2 now? o.o
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Dat Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Monica   Dat Monica I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:32 pm

Serotheo wrote:
Hold on, didn't you already have a Monica Valhades? Does that mean you have 2 now? o.o
That's what the photos are about. Check the name under both Monicas. O:
Back to top Go down
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

Dat Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Monica   Dat Monica I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:22 pm

Serotheo wrote:

Screenshot of both in the original post, haha.

I traded the duplicate I got today for Gloria since I love her in-game sprite attack animation so much.

Hadrael: If you're going to trade Monica, you can easily get 2 6* cards for it (or 3 depending on what the cards offered are). Otherwise just keep it -- If I did not draw a duplicate Monica, I would not trade her. Besides looking awesome, her total stats are beastly and total higher than every other 6* hero unit in the game.
Back to top Go down
Hadrael

Hadrael

Dat Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Monica   Dat Monica I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:59 pm

Valhades wrote:

Hadrael: If you're going to trade Monica, you can easily get 2 6* cards for it (or 3 depending on what the cards offered are). Otherwise just keep it -- If I did not draw a duplicate Monica, I would not trade her. Besides looking awesome, her total stats are beastly and total higher than every other 6* hero unit in the game.
Aye, gotten more offers on her now. But I feel as if she's my luckbringer, so don't feel like trading her. XD
Back to top Go down
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

Dat Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Monica   Dat Monica I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:14 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Congrats to both Valhades and Hadrael. Monica is one of the best 6*s out right now (I think?) and since she's also newly released, there's technically not that many of her. I think. Getting a 6* in general is great. Smile

Valhades - if I may ask, how much money did you spend, or was it just those two boxes? Congratulations either way!

Yes, i had that theory too. Seems like a few accounts, like ashleypiipes, vengarius, francis611, mdeputy etc... Wish i had that account lol. Ashley even drew an abel from premium ticket ><
Back to top Go down
cuddytime

cuddytime

Dat Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Monica   Dat Monica I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:16 am

a few days ago someone who's always on the card pull list (name not mentioned) was selling over 1,000 soul stones...

i was like affraid
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

Dat Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Monica   Dat Monica I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:48 am

clocksprocket wrote:
Serotheo wrote:
That's what the photos are about. Check the name under both Monicas. O:

Can I get his luck instead? I drew three three Reinhards instead >_<
Back to top Go down
RisingAboveThis
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
RisingAboveThis

Dat Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Monica   Dat Monica I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:53 am

I'm tempted to do very regrettable things to have even the people who are able to draw 5*'s luck. Neutral

*has no luck whatsoever*
Back to top Go down
Dewmzdeigh

Dewmzdeigh

Dat Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Monica   Dat Monica I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:02 am

Your original trades with me are now irrelevant.

I no likey you no more Sad lol.. I'm $60 in the hole so far..
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

Dat Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Monica   Dat Monica I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:15 pm

$400 down the drain for me....

And as a bonus, Google has locked my account to stop anymore impulse purchases from me...

They must know I'm some sort of gambler or something.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Dat Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Monica   Dat Monica I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:25 pm

$400? I could almost pay half my college semester tuition with that 0.o I felt pretty guilty when I spent 40 so I could get the premium box.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Dat Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Monica   Dat Monica I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:42 pm

My college tuition is like $60k a year, soooo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dat Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Monica   Dat Monica I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dat Monica
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next