Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Greetings!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShyreRose

ShyreRose

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings!   Greetings! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:21 pm

Hello Very Happy

I've been playing the game for a few weeks now and have skimmed your forum, as well. Lots of good info here and I hope to learn more along the way. I love the artwork and the sauciness of the characters, along with the adorable animation.

I look forward to any advice you may wish to share and who knows, maybe this older lady can help someone else out along the way.

Nice to meet you all!

ShyreRose flower
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:58 am

Hi and Welcome to the forums ^_^ It's a nice community, hope you'll find your stay here enjoyable ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
ShyreRose

ShyreRose

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 2:43 pm

Thanks for the welcome. I apologize for not replying sooner. The holidays were hectic in my home. Things should be back on track for the coming year, though very busy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: