Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

How much is te nowadays?

Go down 
+10
Prototype909
predator852
BkWiz
Kadaan
RoyalGargoyle
Sethala
Blargod
themadmanazn
ChibiLeen
crazyganster
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
crazyganster
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

How much is te nowadays? Empty
PostSubject: How much is te nowadays?   How much is te nowadays? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 5:50 pm

ive joined this community today so not sure about the currency of te

it would be great to hear an answer~
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: How much is te nowadays?   How much is te nowadays? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:06 pm

People usually don't sell TEs for Luna, since Luna is very easy to get, while TEs are scarce, and only obtainable as event prizes or with real money.

The value of TEs fluctuates. It is usually worth more during events that use them - especially during the last couple of days of an event, when people burn through TEs and are desperate for them.

In terms of TE to card value, the average price of a standard 3* card is half a TE (two cards for a TE), a standard 4* costs 1-2 TE (depends on card and on seller), and 5*'s range from 30 to over 100 TE's (again, it greatly depends on the card and on the seller). Limited edition cards are worth more than standard ones, depending on rarity and on visual appeal of the card.

People also use Potions as currency (they're usually worth less than TE, valued at either 3 potions for two TE, or even 2 potions for 1 TE). And during events, event exclusive items are used in trades as well (right now, Sin Chips small and large are in high demand).

Hope this helps. Smile
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: How much is te nowadays?   How much is te nowadays? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:13 pm

I see people buying them for 300-350k
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: How much is te nowadays?   How much is te nowadays? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:20 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
I see people buying them for 300-350k

Well, of course people are OFFERING 300-350k Luna for them, but I doubt anyone actually SELLS them for that amount. Very Happy Today, I've seen someone selling TE's for a million Luna each, and I have no doubt that those TE's sold out quite quickly. The thing is, TE's are priced at 300-350k by people, and those willing to sell 4* cards for Luna do price them at around 600k (although I've seen as low a price as 200k). But I don't believe TE's can be bought directly with Luna, except at ridiculous prices.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: How much is te nowadays?   How much is te nowadays? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:34 pm

Hmm... when did this shortage of TE start?
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: How much is te nowadays?   How much is te nowadays? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:41 pm

themadmanazn wrote:

I wouldn't know, unfortunately. I have only been playing for about three weeks, and TEs were already valuable then. But I guess that the introduction of the "(p)" versions of TEs and Potions hasn't helped matters.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: How much is te nowadays?   How much is te nowadays? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:27 pm

Well... I see 4* units going for 1-2TE. I also bought a Keith right at the end of the Amazon event for 450k luna, so by that conversion, 1 TE ~ 225-450k luna, well, either that or I got a good deal I guess.
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: How much is te nowadays?   How much is te nowadays? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:49 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
Well... I see 4* units going for 1-2TE. I also bought a Keith right at the end of the Amazon event for 450k luna, so by that conversion, 1 TE ~ 225-450k luna, well, either that or I got a good deal I guess.

No, no, that is a correct estimation. What I'm saying is that even though TE's are worth 200-450k Luna when calculated through a 4*'s price, nobody would actually sell TE for Luna.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: How much is te nowadays?   How much is te nowadays? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 8:37 pm

themadmanazn wrote:

Mostly from the start and end of the Venus Collosseum and when GTmeteor was banned from the game during the first Fires of the Apocalypse.

During the start of VC, they introduced TE(p) and Potion(p). Shortly after the end of VC, they introduced device restrictions and trading restrictions (this prevented a lot of people creating multiple accounts to get TE).

GTmeteor - He supposedly found an exploit to obtain TEs and card draws. I don't know the exact details (never had a lot of 6* allies) or the extent of how much TE was pumped into the market but it must have been a lot.

All these compounded with the fact that Luna doesn't have a suitable sink brings us to this broken economy. I remember back during the Black Dragon Tower event, I still manage to buy 4* units for pure Luna. Now it's quite unlikely since people no longer use it.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: How much is te nowadays?   How much is te nowadays? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:31 pm

Blargod wrote:
themadmanazn wrote:

Mostly from the start and end of the Venus Collosseum and when GTmeteor was banned from the game during the first Fires of the Apocalypse.

During the start of VC, they introduced TE(p) and Potion(p). Shortly after the end of VC, they introduced device restrictions and trading restrictions (this prevented a lot of people creating multiple accounts to get TE).

GTmeteor - He supposedly found an exploit to obtain TEs and card draws. I don't know the exact details (never had a lot of 6* allies) or the extent of how much TE was pumped into the market but it must have been a lot.

All these compounded with the fact that Luna doesn't have a suitable sink brings us to this broken economy. I remember back during the Black Dragon Tower event, I still manage to buy 4* units for pure Luna. Now it's quite unlikely since people no longer use it.

Thank you for the detailed explanation. I started playing at Venus colosseum so I haven't know it any other way, I figured personal items were normal.
Back to top Go down
Sethala
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How much is te nowadays?   How much is te nowadays? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:20 am

Personally, I think a major problem with the game is that the common currency can't be obtained through normal gameplay, and the currency that is widely available isn't useful (though personally I've been running low on luna via enhancing, so perhaps it's not entirely useless....) TEs are the currency now because they are useful, in fact that's the whole point to them.

Personally, I think a lot of this could be fixed if they had ways for non-paying players to get things without spending real money on them or without getting them from other players. The current event actually does a really good job of pumping more TEs into the economy, but there still really needs to be more; it looks like the only way a free player can get to the higher units is by getting free 4*s and maxing them to sell, but not many people are buying them for straight TEs...
Back to top Go down
RoyalGargoyle
☆☆☆
RoyalGargoyle

PostSubject: Re: How much is te nowadays?   How much is te nowadays? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:22 am

@ Sethala and any free player:

I think it will still be possible for a free player, I know some free players with a lot of 5* cards. I'm a free player I don't have a 5* yet but I only play 2 weeks now. It takes a lot more dedication being a free player. If you are a free player u should dedicate a lot of time in this event because of this event I'll have a 5* soon especially if you get lucky and pull a lot of random bosses. And you can still buy 4* cards for luna I bought 2 before and saw a few peeps selling them for luna. You have to look around a lot I think its fun being a free player. It's more of a challenge and you have more money for other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sethala
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How much is te nowadays?   How much is te nowadays? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:01 pm

Oh yeah, it's definitely a fun challenge. It's just frustrating that the "trade currency" is rare, so everything's a barter system, and there's hardly any in-game support for trading aside from spamming 40-character-long messages in people's message boards.

Though I have to ask, how exactly are you getting a 5*? I didn't think breaking into the 200s would be possible for free players... (currently having a hard time since I found someone to trade all my max units to... probably should've waited >.> )
Back to top Go down
RoyalGargoyle
☆☆☆
RoyalGargoyle

PostSubject: Re: How much is te nowadays?   How much is te nowadays? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:28 pm

Just by saving up te, I had 0 te at the ending of amazon. (because I wasted it all didn't know the value yet). Now I have 40 te only because of the arenahaven't sold any units yet. And I have a lot maxed 4*s. Even if I only get 10 te per max 4*. You can also sell your pot for te or sell your l chips for te... You will get there though.

And it would be almost impossible to get in the 200s yes. But maybe if you play a few months and hoarded a ton of personal te. Who knows? I save all my personal te, unless I really reaaally benefit from using it.
When I get my first (decent ofc) 5* I'll let u know.

Oh yes and wait indeed before selling maxed 4*. U still need a solid team you better approach it slowly. Have 5 good units then proceed trying to buy a regular one with luna or 1 te. And then max this one buy other 1lvl max that and etc... try to get as much rewards during events as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sethala
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How much is te nowadays?   How much is te nowadays? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:40 pm

Yeah, I realized later I kinda screwed up with that, didn't realize how hard the bosses on the last floor are. I've got a lot of 4*s from events and such though, so I can bounce back, just not going to get as much from this event as I'd like.

I am glad I can effectively turn personal potions into tradeable TE by healing up if I lose to a boss, though; been getting them often enough to be pretty secure in rankings for another 4* and some tickets, and get a lot of TE from the bonus every 3k points.
Back to top Go down
RoyalGargoyle
☆☆☆
RoyalGargoyle

PostSubject: Re: How much is te nowadays?   How much is te nowadays? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:51 pm

Yes you will do fine and u already have a 5*. (I checked lol)
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: How much is te nowadays?   How much is te nowadays? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:10 pm

Ever since the Black Dragon Castle and Dream Breakers, prices of 5*s have been going down. Seems like at least 1/4 the people with a 5* leader have one of the three DB 5*s or Sonia.

I'd love for Silicon Studio to put in a use for Luna other than enhancing, but it seems like the current model is what's preferred in Japan and I don't think Mobage does anything other than translate and market in the US. I doubt we'll ever see a change.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: How much is te nowadays?   How much is te nowadays? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:58 pm

Blargod wrote:
themadmanazn wrote:

TE shortage started post-FoA. It didn't become readily apparent until mid/end Key of Goetia event.

I'm not sure why people keep pointing to Venus Colosseum as the start of the TE shortage, since post VC was when GT flooded the market with hacked TE.

Post VC was when Silicon was trying to curb the multiple TE farming accounts, and GT saw the opportunity and went crazy...
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: How much is te nowadays?   How much is te nowadays? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:21 pm

Lol^^^ I wish he would come back and pump some more in this b***h, I'm broke!!!
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: How much is te nowadays?   How much is te nowadays? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:28 pm

BkWiz wrote:
Blargod wrote:
themadmanazn wrote:

TE shortage started post-FoA. It didn't become readily apparent until mid/end Key of Goetia event.

I'm not sure why people keep pointing to Venus Colosseum as the start of the TE shortage, since post VC was when GT flooded the market with hacked TE.

Post VC was when Silicon was trying to curb the multiple TE farming accounts, and GT saw the opportunity and went crazy...

As I said, I have never associated with the top players back then and now so I don't really know how much exactly was pumped. I was thinking along the lines that it was an isolated issue with GT and his associates and acquaintances.

It's difficult to determine whether the hacked TEs were burned immediately to the people whom he sold to or if these actually floated to other players and affected the whole economy, which is why i referenced the two events.

@ predator
Then that would just raise 6* and 5* prices back up. I can honestly tell you that it's much easier to get 5*s now than back then esp. for casual players.

Back to top Go down
Prototype909

PostSubject: Re: How much is te nowadays?   How much is te nowadays? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:04 pm

Flooding a market with TE would just result in more TE being required for the cards you want. It's just like inflation. There would be a surplus of TE meaning TE would be worth less, meaning you need tons more of it to buy cards.

That's why TE is worth more in events, because it's scarce since it's being removed from the market at such a rapid rate to gain prizes. Meaning the best time to buy cards is when TE is at that premium.

Events like this are goldmines for free players, since they allow them to mass up TE relatively painlessly. Some players will probably continue to burn their TE for higher placements while other players can just use it as a stepping stone for 4*/5*/6*s or a future event.
Back to top Go down
sharpyzu
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How much is te nowadays?   How much is te nowadays? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:44 pm

(P) items did NOT come during VC!!!!!

I started during the Mina's trials after the VC, and there were no (p) items back then, nor device locking.

I think it was about 1-1.5 weeks after the Mina's trials that they started implementing (p) and device lock.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: How much is te nowadays?   How much is te nowadays? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:25 pm

^
I'm pretty sure the daily rewards became personalized by the start of of VC. Mina's trials just gives tradable TE always. https://fantasica.forumotion.com/t119p15-event-the-venus-colosseum-sept-14-sept-21

Rewards listed have the P sign on them.

You're right about the device lock. The announcement was given on Sept 27, which was the last day of Mina's Trials #2 or a week after VC ended.

Edit*

<=== what's gold?
Back to top Go down
sharpyzu
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How much is te nowadays?   How much is te nowadays? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:17 pm

maybe. its easier to forget things when you don't know them, so I might've forgotten.

but I'm almost certain all my TE and pots were tradeable, including the ones they gave at the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Loveapplesss

PostSubject: Re: How much is te nowadays?   How much is te nowadays? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:45 pm

When I first started in August... it was worth like 25k ea... and ppl didnt accept them in trades. -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much is te nowadays?   How much is te nowadays? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How much is te nowadays?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: