Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

How cheap can 5* be? and is it worth it to get them?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

How cheap can 5* be? and is it worth it to get them? Empty
PostSubject: How cheap can 5* be? and is it worth it to get them?   How cheap can 5* be? and is it worth it to get them? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:03 am

just wondering if i should one or look for a 4*
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: How cheap can 5* be? and is it worth it to get them?   How cheap can 5* be? and is it worth it to get them? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:07 am

You're in the trade center, just look around? You'll see the price differences between the 5* and 4*s. Btw, you can only open one topic in here, and it's usually used for trade. Just a heads up Razz

Might want to post question on the game discussion section next time, people are generally pretty quick to answer and helpful there Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: How cheap can 5* be? and is it worth it to get them?   How cheap can 5* be? and is it worth it to get them? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:08 am

Oh whoops my bad and thank you
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: How cheap can 5* be? and is it worth it to get them?   How cheap can 5* be? and is it worth it to get them? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:11 pm

I have moved this thread into the "Game Discussion" part of the forum.

Thank you~!
Back to top Go down
visionofthegods
☆☆
visionofthegods

PostSubject: Re: How cheap can 5* be? and is it worth it to get them?   How cheap can 5* be? and is it worth it to get them? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:43 am

In the encyclopedia section of this site, there is a link to see all the units on a spreadsheet. Look at the differences there.

Maxed out 4* might have a total power of 30000-60000 thousand once you add up their land sea and air attack. A 5* have 75000-115000... some a bit less, and some more. And then 6* 140000-288000, with an exception of a 116000 named Charles, but he has an S speed and shreds things up.

Best thing you can do is Max out 4*, sell them for Time Elixers, save up for a 5*. Then do the same with 5* to get 6*

As for how much, you can find the cheapest ones for about 35 TE right now. Youll see Fiona around for 15-20 Time Elixers, but he starts are only as good as a really good 4*, and you cwn get her for inviting 10 friends to play the game and they use your invite code.

Hope all this helps and good luck!
Back to top Go down
brokenchicken
☆☆
brokenchicken

PostSubject: Re: How cheap can 5* be? and is it worth it to get them?   How cheap can 5* be? and is it worth it to get them? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:04 am

The best way to find bargains is to click the Rare Card Report profiles frequently and look for people slashing prices during events. I've seen some of the Dream Breaker 5*s fall below 20 elixirs.

As noted, read the forum threads to get a better idea of which 5*s are prized and why. There are 5*s that are barely better than good 4*s (hello, Thrain) and there are 5*s that are spectacular; better to save up for a good one than to get a 5* just to say you have one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How cheap can 5* be? and is it worth it to get them?   How cheap can 5* be? and is it worth it to get them? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How cheap can 5* be? and is it worth it to get them?
Page 1 of 1