Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hello All! Looking for Allies!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xmikechenx
☆☆

Hello All! Looking for Allies! Empty
PostSubject: Hello All! Looking for Allies!   Hello All! Looking for Allies! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:07 am

Hello all! I'm an active new player, seems like I can put a few hours per day into this so I'm hoping to grow quickly. Was one of the top players in RoB until I was hacked for over 2000 dollars worth of cards lol.

Looking for Allies right now! Also trying to find someone to answer my question if you can cancel trades in this game? Or are you just stuck without your trade items until the trade is cancelled automatically?
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Hello All! Looking for Allies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All! Looking for Allies!   Hello All! Looking for Allies! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:15 am

You can only cancel trades if they're a response to your trade. Otherwise you'll have to
- have the other person cancel the trade, or
- wait 48 hours for it to automatically cancel
(of course they could also accept, and then they'd have the agreed upon items)

Hope that helps. Welcome to the forums/Fantasica! Smile
Back to top Go down

Hello All! Looking for Allies!
Page 1 of 1