Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29]

Go down 
+40
tsunonlau
BkWiz
digitalsynner
Nautilone
Rhyan
yjrigsby
memphiskite
myad
Solacereign
aniken671
snappycow
reireitan
snofuzz
mslbm
Blargod
Evageek
predator852
aszutai
arielvin
SpellMason
visionofthegods
Flavorious
bleachcosplay
tmelloi
duhmichael17
steakjuice
brokenchicken
DariusReg
Lydia_H_Christ
j0k3r3r
Br4dford
Despoted
Kyte
Nucklez
Rapicell
cmud2007
ATROPEX
song414
nijian84
pnoytroi
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
yjrigsby

yjrigsby

[SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29]   [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:19 pm

sigh..i want lily but with the holidays coming into account..$$$ goes to people i rarely see and turkey..lots of turkey
Back to top Go down
aniken671
☆☆
aniken671

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29]   [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:52 pm

and isn't it 6 cards not 7 for an LE pack?
Back to top Go down
j0k3r3r
☆☆
j0k3r3r

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29]   [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:58 pm

isnt it a little annoying when people try to buy your LE cards with luna? i did not spend my hard earned cash to trade for an easily accumulated commodity.
Back to top Go down
aniken671
☆☆
aniken671

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29]   [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:35 pm

lol true. im still trying to get rid of my 3 and 4* multiples for some meesily 1 and 3 te.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29]   [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:20 pm

j0k3r3r wrote:
isnt it a little annoying when people try to buy your LE cards with luna? i did not spend my hard earned cash to trade for an easily accumulated commodity.

So true... but unfortunately I still sell my 3* & 4* crap for luna, out of generosity...
I might have to pump it for a ridiculous amount, just to reduce the amount of requests that keep coming my way....
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Rhyan

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29]   [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:34 pm

j0k3r3r wrote:

I can see where you're coming from with this, but I don't find it annoying all too much. Several people, such as myself don't really come by tradable TE/Pots too often. I don't mind spending $5 here and there on the single series packs.. so the only TE/Pots that I even see come my way are the personal blues. If I can find someone willing to sell off their LE card for luna, then that's better for me.
Back to top Go down
j0k3r3r
☆☆
j0k3r3r

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29]   [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:47 pm

memphiskite wrote:
j0k3r3r wrote:

So true... but unfortunately I still sell my 3* & 4* crap for luna, out of generosity...
I might have to pump it for a ridiculous amount, just to reduce the amount of requests that keep coming my way....

but its even worse when people only want to pay 300k for a 4*. even 500k is "too rich for me."
Back to top Go down
j0k3r3r
☆☆
j0k3r3r

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29]   [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:54 pm

Rhyan wrote:

I can see where you're coming from with this, but I don't find it annoying all too much. Several people, such as myself don't really come by tradable TE/Pots too often. I don't mind spending $5 here and there on the single series packs.. so the only TE/Pots that I even see come my way are the personal blues. If I can find someone willing to sell off their LE card for luna, then that's better for me.

i think we can all agree that keith is a very good 4* in this pack. and i wouldnt mind selling him for luna if people werent cheap with even that. im talking 350k luna max. if you can even find someone selling TE, that amount will maybe buy you 1. where is the fair trade? since luna is so easily attainable, and relatively useless, i would not let such a fine 4* go for anything less than 2 mil luna. maybe that might seem a little high. but im sitting on millions upon millions of luna right now and nothing to do with it. but thats just a reflection of the broken economy.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29]   [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:13 pm

j0k3r3r wrote:
Rhyan wrote:

i think we can all agree that keith is a very good 4* in this pack. and i wouldnt mind selling him for luna if people werent cheap with even that. im talking 350k luna max. if you can even find someone selling TE, that amount will maybe buy you 1. where is the fair trade? since luna is so easily attainable, and relatively useless, i would not let such a fine 4* go for anything less than 2 mil luna. maybe that might seem a little high. but im sitting on millions upon millions of luna right now and nothing to do with it. but thats just a reflection of the broken economy.

Agreed. If it's so easy to get luna now these days, then it should be easier to just waste it all away on the one or two units.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Rhyan

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29]   [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:28 pm

j0k3r3r wrote:
Rhyan wrote:

Yeah, I can understand selling Keith for 2mil luna considering he is a pretty good 4* card. I wonder if they'll ever do anything to make luna a bit more useful, considering it's only used for enhancing.. oh and updating skills if you haven't fully leveled them up yet..
Back to top Go down
brokenchicken
☆☆
brokenchicken

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29]   [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:20 pm

j0k3r3r wrote:

Out of curiosity, what do you consider a fair price in luna for non-LE 4*s?

If the market bears out that kind of pricing for Keith, particularly once this event is over and his bonus-points utility has expired, I'll be surprised. He's pretty good but he's hardly a 5* in 4* clothing.
Back to top Go down
j0k3r3r
☆☆
j0k3r3r

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29]   [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:58 pm

brokenchicken wrote:
j0k3r3r wrote:

Out of curiosity, what do you consider a fair price in luna for non-LE 4*s?

If the market bears out that kind of pricing for Keith, particularly once this event is over and his bonus-points utility has expired, I'll be surprised. He's pretty good but he's hardly a 5* in 4* clothing.

1 mil. i only say this because luna is so easy to come by.
Back to top Go down
Nautilone

Nautilone

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29]   [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:34 pm

Guy has a cannon with a bird on it. Best AOE sprite ever.

I don't care if he sucks lol!

Back to top Go down
digitalsynner

digitalsynner

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29]   [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:01 am

Maybe I'm wrong, but Guy looks to have the best stats for any of the currently available 4* area attack, and Keith is an underpowered Oneiro. As there are are quite a few 4* KB, and only a couple 4* area attack, I would think this would make Guy the more effective and more valuable of the two 4* in this series, no?

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, because I'm seriously considering using Guy if I can't get a full metal 5*/6* for the event.
Back to top Go down
Nautilone

Nautilone

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29]   [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:08 am

I was thinking the same thing in regards to which to make my leader -- Keith or Guy. I asked my allies which they wanted and they ALL said knockback. So I went with that. Guy is my first 4* with area attack so I'm definitely still leveling him up as well.

And I really like his cannon Smile
Back to top Go down
Lydia_H_Christ

Lydia_H_Christ

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29]   [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:35 am

digitalsynner wrote:
Maybe I'm wrong, but Guy looks to have the best stats for any of the currently available 4* area attack, and Keith is an underpowered Oneiro. As there are are quite a few 4* KB, and only a couple 4* area attack, I would think this would make Guy the more effective and more valuable of the two 4* in this series, no?

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, because I'm seriously considering using Guy if I can't get a full metal 5*/6* for the event.

I disagree, Guy's ariel and sea attack may be higher than Keiths, but Guys deploy cost is 10 points higher.
And in my opinion knockback is better. It can be used on just one enemy, whereas area attack needs at least two enemies close together in order to work. And I found knockback to be really helpful in arena events over area attack

I like guy's sprite better though Razz
Back to top Go down
Nautilone

Nautilone

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29]   [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:11 am

Lydia_H_Christ wrote:
digitalsynner wrote:

I disagree, Guy's ariel and sea attack may be higher than Keiths, but Guys deploy cost is 10 points higher.
And in my opinion knockback is better. It can be used on just one enemy, whereas area attack needs at least two enemies close together in order to work. And I found knockback to be really helpful in arena events over area attack

Guy's speed is also WAY slow
Back to top Go down
Lydia_H_Christ

Lydia_H_Christ

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29]   [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:27 am

Nautilone wrote:
Lydia_H_Christ wrote:
digitalsynner wrote:

Guy's speed is also WAY slow

Yeah, meant to bring that up. Dont know why I didnt
xD
Big difference between C and E speed
Back to top Go down
aniken671
☆☆
aniken671

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29]   [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:28 am

Guy's like a big and improved version of Helmut with his rocket launcher Laughing
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29]   [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:15 pm

Blargod wrote:
Whew boy... people weren't kidding when they said that cards in this series are lack luster stat wise. Even Lily attacks more slowly than a Werewolf so in truth their land DPS isn't really too different.

The Halloween series was printed out of order for us.

So it will be at least 3-4 months before we see units as strong as/stronger than the ones from the Halloween series that are also released in such vast quantities (50 vampiress? No other event atm gives out as much of the top event card and she is actually quite good).
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29]   [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:16 pm

digitalsynner wrote:

Stats mean nothing if they are too slow to do much with that damage.

Also, KB is not the best skill to use in towers imo. Not unless you have weak allies and are using a level 1 unit...
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29]   [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:53 pm

BkWiz wrote:
Blargod wrote:
Whew boy... people weren't kidding when they said that cards in this series are lack luster stat wise. Even Lily attacks more slowly than a Werewolf so in truth their land DPS isn't really too different.

The Halloween series was printed out of order for us.

So it will be at least 3-4 months before we see units as strong as/stronger than the ones from the Halloween series that are also released in such vast quantities (50 vampiress? No other event atm gives out as much of the top event card and she is actually quite good).

True enough. Doesn't stop people from splurging on the set though.

Maybe we can expect something exciting this Christmas.
Back to top Go down
digitalsynner

digitalsynner

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29]   [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:57 pm

BkWiz wrote:

Stats mean nothing if they are too slow to do much with that damage.

Also, KB is not the best skill to use in towers imo. Not unless you have weak allies and are using a level 1 unit...

That being said, neither Guy nor Keith are great units overall, but I'd think Guy's stats relative to the rest of the Area Attack 4* available would give him a better shelf-life. No one's gonna want to trade for or use Keith after this event...

As for who to use in the event, I might as well just take a poll of my allies given that I'm unlikely to acquire a 5*/6* anytime soon.

Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29]   [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:58 pm

I can't resist to bring this up.....

Did anyone notice or did some experimentation to see whether the 6* in the series box is a drawing without replacement box...(If you know what I meant to say)

Let's say there was a fixed probability AT THE BEGINNING before anyone open a box and because they are drawing without replacement, the probability of getting each cards changes.... that would be a terrible result to miss the first day of drawing.. let's say the chance of getting a 6* Seth is already as low as 0.2% at the beginning... Which means P(at least one 6* from 100 draw) = 1-(0.998)^70 = 13% only (10 BOXES)
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29]   [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:06 pm

tsunonlau wrote:
I can't resist to bring this up.....

Did anyone notice or did some experimentation to see whether the 6* in the series box is a drawing without replacement box...(If you know what I meant to say)

Let's say there was a fixed probability AT THE BEGINNING before anyone open a box and because they are drawing without replacement, the probability of getting each cards changes.... that would be a terrible result to miss the first day of drawing.. let's say the chance of getting a 6* Seth is already as low as 0.2% at the beginning... Which means P(at least one 6* from 100 draw) = 1-(0.998)^70 = 13% only (10 BOXES)

Maybe it's just because I have no idea what the phrase "replacement box" means but...what????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29]   [SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SERIES] The Full Metal Series [ Nov 19 - Nov 29]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next