Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results

Go down 
+15
steakjuice
Alithair
Cyushi
FastfoodJesus
aszutai
dnonamus
Kadaan
ATROPEX
pnoytroi
BkWiz
Varis
po1102
ChibiLeen
furoki
elksterPT
19 posters
AuthorMessage
elksterPT

elksterPT

When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results Empty
PostSubject: When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results   When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:23 am

what I said in the topic When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results here...and dont lie so that we can do like an average and find out if it really is possible to draw a 5* and how often do 4*s come by...cause from event premium tickets the maximum I had was a 3*....
=)
Back to top Go down
furoki

When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results Empty
PostSubject: Re: When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results   When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:36 am

I had 1 4* out of 10 draw.
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results   When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:27 am

So far, I've had two 4* out of eight draws.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results   When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:21 am

will save mine for sun and moon lol
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results   When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:12 pm

Saving mine as well
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results   When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:49 pm

It's sad that premium tickets aren't tradable anymore it seems.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results   When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:16 pm

BkWiz wrote:

They were tradeable before?
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results   When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:39 pm

pnoytroi wrote:
BkWiz wrote:

They were tradeable before?

I traded a bunch from an alt to my main account prior. Unless I'm imagining things...
Back to top Go down
ATROPEX
Peace Keeper [Retired]
ATROPEX

PostSubject: Re: When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results   When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:27 am

I drew 5 and pulled 2 2*, 2 3*, and a 4*. Fair mix this time
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results   When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:45 am

3* Marlow
2* Bjorn
2* Anna
2* Jane
3* Troll
3* Bicorn
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
dnonamus
War Hero [Rare]
dnonamus

PostSubject: Re: When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results   When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:14 pm

2 2* for mine, won't be spending any more.

BTW anyone notice the prize for the top 100 was a guaranteed 4* or higher ticket in the JP version? What's up with that? I smell racism, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FantasicaHelp.com
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results   When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:08 pm

po1102 wrote:
will save mine for sun and moon lol

Same here, can't wait for that event, going for the 6* XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
FastfoodJesus
Peace Keeper [Retired]
FastfoodJesus

PostSubject: Re: When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results   When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:33 pm

1 ticket, didn't really care for event. But I pulled a 2 Like a Star @ heaven Claudio
Back to top Go down
Cyushi

Cyushi

PostSubject: Re: When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results   When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:34 pm

3x 2 Stars
Back to top Go down
Alithair

PostSubject: Re: When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results   When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:49 pm

Had some saved up from previous:

1x 4* (Chris)
1x 3* (Auguste)
3x 2* (Bjorn, Willy, Iwan)
Back to top Go down
steakjuice

PostSubject: Re: When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results   When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:53 pm

1 x 4* (Alfonso)
Back to top Go down
Cadencymark

Cadencymark

PostSubject: Re: When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results   When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:50 am

Got a 2* kiril! Yes! Just what I always wanted! (sarcasim of course Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Nucklez

PostSubject: Re: When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results   When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:27 am

All three premium tickets were 2*. I don't even remember who they were. Premium tickets are good source of feeders. My luck in this game is terrible. Smile
Back to top Go down
the3ptsling

the3ptsling

PostSubject: Re: When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results   When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:44 pm

It is indeed possible to pull a 5*......or it was. After the first foa i got a sofia. Lately though its been pretty abysmal. best thing i pulled recently out of 6 tickets was a troll.
Back to top Go down
Lenneth

PostSubject: Re: When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results   When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:22 am

Blew 32 tickets for TEs. Got 4 4*, 9 3* and 19 2*...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results   When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When the event ends and everybody gets there premium ticket post draw results
Page 1 of 1